Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

"Lost connection to PVP.net" in champ select, got punished and had to wait an hour.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweet Dank Kush

When I have been playing I've been disconnecting to PVP.net when in champ selection. Never while looking at store or talking to friends, or even in games. I only lose connection in champ selection, which is causing me to leave the game, random, or tells me im in a game while in champ selection. It has only been doing this sense the thresh patch. I have tested my internet and I can watch youtube while it is acting up.

Just a few moments ago I lost connection in selection again and sat in it for around 10 min. I was forced to relog and the server told me I had left the game and I have to wait 60 min. I dont understand riot! plz help