Bug Splat after Thresh patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoShamPoe

01-23-2013

I can't seem to get back into the first game I've played with a Thresh in it. I saw the updater update fine, but it now bug splats part way through the connection process. I restarted and also deleted the appropriate files to reload the patch.

Unfortunately, this had no effect. II never leave games, would like for this not to affect me in a negative way. Also, I'm not sure if I could go into another game, not knowing if this would happen again.

Any advice would be helpful.

RoShamPoe

01-24-2013

Update: ran the patcher repair and still have the bug splat issue. Exact error:

Crash Report #46930966
Our research indicates that there may have been an issue patching the game. Please run the repair option in the league of legends patcher.

RoShamPoe

01-24-2013

Update 2: I started a custom with Thresh and the client goes to the bug splat. I then started a custom with Vi and it worked fine. Finally, I started one with Thresh again and it bug splatted again.

I hope this is being looked at, especially since I bought the $50 of RP, the Thresh bundle, and now I will not be able to play in 90% of games.

RoShamPoe

01-24-2013

Update 3: Second repair fixed it, I have no idea why. Only tried a custom game as Thresh, but so far it looks good

Crashbug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Join the fight on awareness of this problem, please go here and post your comments on this problem

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post33980957