where is the HARD PROOF that thorrbo is lying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jadeking

01-27-2013

I'm not saying his story is true or false but I'm asking for hard proof that he is lying. I see people post comments about how he 100% lied but where is this proof found?

AHeroNamedHawke1

01-27-2013

I am Obama
Find hard proof Im not

Checkmate Atheists

lmaonade200

01-27-2013

there's no concrete proof but several implications and holes in his story, which makes people suspicious, and being suspicious is enough to get people to stop supporting him, it's better that way, better be safe than sorry, especially when a scam might be involved

the hate comes from GD being all or nothing

DaJuggerHobbit

01-27-2013

There's only one thing hard in this thread, and it's not proof...

advancedAI

01-27-2013

I don't care if he is or isn't.

I'm not a damn charity case and the drama coming from it is ridiculous now...

Ragefaceherpderp

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeking View Post
I'm not saying his story is true or false but I'm asking for hard proof that he is lying. I see people post comments about how he 100% lied but where is this proof found?
There is no evidence.

They are going on what one person, who claims to be an expert, said. So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Quision

01-27-2013

This thorrbo **** is boring. Everyone in this argument needs to get some sunlight.

Holy Malevolence

01-27-2013

Where are the ****s I'm supposed to give and why do you keep bringing up this bullhucky?

Mhm916

01-27-2013

Like the other guy 2+2 = 4 it's just pretty easy to find out in a logical sense.

lmaonade200

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragefaceherpderp View Post
There is no evidence.

They are going on what one person, who claims to be an expert, said. So much for innocent until proven guilty.
It has nothing to do with innocent until proven guilty, should people keep donating money and supporting him even though there's a chance that he might be scamming them? It's better safe than sorry

I don't agree with all the hate, but at the same time I would also advise people to hold on to their money and support until proof from either side is found, because frankly, the whole situation is pretty ambiguous, no one has proof of anything from either side.