@RIOT why havent you fived PFE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ya Boy Drone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

So maybe 10% of the time Pulsefire Ezreal kills a minion the sound goes off but no gold comes out. Why haven't you fixed it since it is one of the most apparent bugs in the game. Its been happening since the release of him...

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

They responded to this a while back. Basically, they tried to fix it, but couldn't find the cause, but it isn't a high priority because it turns out that the bug is purely visual. You still get gold from it, but the coin explosion animation doesn't appear.

Da Hawaiian

01-24-2013

For a 3250 rp skin, you'd think they make it perfect but i guess not haha

Best Fizz EU

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hawaiian View Post
For a 3250 rp skin, you'd think they make it perfect but i guess not haha
They tried to fix it, but they couldn't figure out what was causing it.

Ya Boy Drone

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Pikmin View Post
They responded to this a while back. Basically, they tried to fix it, but couldn't find the cause, but it isn't a high priority because it turns out that the bug is purely visual. You still get gold from it, but the coin explosion animation doesn't appear.
Yeah i realize that it is purely visual, but RIOT has been known for these types of things, like riven could randomly get a 4th and 5th q for like 4 months... They are too busy making teemo skins

2pudge1cup

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Boy Drone View Post
Yeah i realize that it is purely visual, but RIOT has been known for these types of things, like riven could randomly get a 4th and 5th q for like 4 months... They are too busy making teemo skins
the riven thing is actually a gameplay issue.

the PFE thing is just kinda funny and serves PFE players right for buying the skin. not saying all PFEs are bad, just most of the ones i see are feeders or dbags or both.