Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Helping New Players!! 1500 Elo Player~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonoshee

01-24-2013

Hi, If you are new to League Of Legends I will add you to help start off with tips and advice.

Description: I'm a student and have school but I will try to help with the free time I have (roughly 5 hours a day I guess). I am in the EST Time Zone so I wil be on around 6+ PM. I have been playing this game for roughly 2 years =)

Just post your IGN here and I will add you =)

NYwildlife22

Recruiter

01-24-2013

add meh just to play xP Nywildlife22

Kitteh Shinobu

01-24-2013

I need some serious ELO advice... -.- my IGN is the same as my forum name. ^_^ Im very new to the forums since I just ignored them while I play. Even if I am lvl 30 I still feel new and still learning about a lot of things. My main problem is the early game build, my mid/late game builds are solid lol.

Sonoshee

01-24-2013

Will be happy to play some games =)

Thr330h5

01-24-2013

add me: Thr330h5

BestEverythingNA

01-24-2013

Add me! ZombiefiedXD

Sonoshee

01-24-2013

if there's any aspect of the game you guys want to specialize on like roles or strategy you can put it in your posts too =P

Added some more happy to give advice and help new players~