Champion recommendation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyCupcake

01-23-2013

I'm pretty new to LoL and I've noticed that my playstyle tends to be pretty aggressive. Are there any champions (preferably female) that are good to play aggressively with? Are there any that are hard to kill as well? (since I seem to be prone to dying a lot haha)

SHMEEPS phd

01-24-2013

MOBAs are not aggressive games until well into the match. There are very few people you are going to want to start tower diving and going crazy with right off the bat.

That being said, I play Nocturne in the jungle and very aggressively by LoL standards. you ult and get you all over the place for insane ganking. Your Q keeps you on target. E is a fear to keep them near you. W blocks CC or Ults.

He's super squishy though until later in the game.

Ahri at mid lane is a good choice, also squishy. but high damage output. Katarina is similar at mid lane. and her E drops your right on top of your target. you still don't want to go diving towers at level 1 but you can get a lot of first blood with them.

Fiora, very mobile high damage. kind of squishy.

Riven or Vi are top lane bruisers with more durability. Vi is super crowd control, lots of stuns. and both are very mobile. I haven't played either one though.

Again, aggressive is a relative term. LoL is a game of patience. wait for 3v2s or 2v1s. a fair fight is a coin flip, esspecially early game. and you don't want to let them snowball out of control because one of their auto-attacks hit before yours did. When I go to kill someone, I expect to leave that engagement with over 50% health. otherwise, I consider it a risky attack.

KittyCupcake

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMoldy13 View Post
MOBAs are not aggressive games until well into the match. There are very few people you are going to want to start tower diving and going crazy with right off the bat.

That being said, I play Nocturne in the jungle and very aggressively by LoL standards. you ult and get you all over the place for insane ganking. Your Q keeps you on target. E is a fear to keep them near you. W blocks CC or Ults.

He's super squishy though until later in the game.

Ahri at mid lane is a good choice, also squishy. but high damage output. Katarina is similar at mid lane. and her E drops your right on top of your target. you still don't want to go diving towers at level 1 but you can get a lot of first blood with them.

Fiora, very mobile high damage. kind of squishy.

Riven or Vi are top lane bruisers with more durability. Vi is super crowd control, lots of stuns. and both are very mobile. I haven't played either one though.

Again, aggressive is a relative term. LoL is a game of patience. wait for 3v2s or 2v1s. a fair fight is a coin flip, esspecially early game. and you don't want to let them snowball out of control because one of their auto-attacks hit before yours did. When I go to kill someone, I expect to leave that engagement with over 50% health. otherwise, I consider it a risky attack.
Thanks for the tips! I mean, I'm not crazy at the start of the game, but I always tend to be reasonably aggressive. And is there anyone cheaper than Ahri that I could try?

Emperor Kefka

01-24-2013

Usually when I think I aggressive, I tend to think Katarina. Katarina doesn't rely on mana and thus you can spam your abilities more.

workthecorners

01-24-2013

Riven top is the picture of snowball and wants to be agressive and get kills......any assassin mid or top (akali, previously stated katarina, and diana are all agressive "kill" champs

KittyCupcake

01-24-2013

Out of all the ones stated above, Ahri is the most appealing to me. Are there any items I could use with her to up my survive-ability and still maintain good damage output?

MicKretz

01-24-2013

Leona....she dives right in and is tanky....all you have to do is learn the role of support cuz their is more to it then being aggressive, but her kit is all about the aggressive/tank i think

seavngarde

01-24-2013

I tend to be over aggressive by mistake and I'm pleasantly surprised by wukong. His E and Q are a good combo, and his w can get you out of trouble frequently!

KittyCupcake

01-24-2013

I decided to go with Ahri and I LOVE her, I'm doing the best I've ever done!