J4 needs love...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeIIsing

01-23-2013

Hi, I have switched from playing jungle Nautilus to Jarvan lately. And I think that J4 is really weak compare to Naut...
J4's passive is really useless... 10 % of the enemies' current health is nothing, especially since he has to hit the squishes who don't have a lot of hp to start with. This passive is really lackluster compare to Shen's or Naut's. I think 7% of the enemies' maximum hp at max lvl is better, and whenever J4 hits the same target with a basic attack, the cooldown is reduced by .5 second. This will also make his passive synergy with e. Oh and the cap should still be 400 i think...
J4's w is really buggy and doesn't t scale well. It should scale with his hp rather than the enemies around him.
Lastly is his ultimate. I know people will say flash cd is 300 and his is 90. But there are so many other methods to get out of his ulti, and the damage isn't that great. The one who got jumped by him should be taunt for 2.5 seconds at max lvl. I think 2.5 seconds is not that much since its a single target taunt and you can get qss or cleanse to cancel it No, its not op when you compare it to shen's aoe taunt, rammus 3 sec or nautilus aoe 2 sec stun. I think the taunt will be a nice touched and the concept of 2 champions dueling inside a Colosseum is not bad either.
Ps: Feel free to comment and pls don't bash me for my grammar. English is not my native language T_T.

Saigo Getsuga

01-23-2013

Yeah Jarvan needs some buffs.

But Naut and Jarvan , are too different broski.

Jarvan is more AD bruiserish.

HeIIsing

01-23-2013

But he lacks the damage late game compare to other bruisers. Not mention he will get 1 shot.

Saigo Getsuga

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeIIsing View Post
But he lacks the damage late game compare to other bruisers. Not mention he will get 1 shot.
He is tanky, but yeah he lacks damage.

And is not compesated with utility since everyone can escape Cataclysm.

iHyptonic

01-23-2013

i think they should reduce the cd on his on because most of the time enemies blink (e.g safe guard, tumble, leap, etc) out of it which is really no use for his ult.

HeIIsing

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHyptonic View Post
i think they should reduce the cd on his on because most of the time enemies blink (e.g safe guard, tumble, leap, etc) out of it which is really no use for his ult.
I dont think thats going to help cause when j4 goes in, its all or nothing. Reducing the cd is only going to make his gank op early game, but he will get dunked hard late game when team fights matter more. Imagine when he combo perfectly his e>q>w then maybe r.., his team follow in, then the enemies dash, blink or flash out... and bamm an amumu ulti or nautilus ulti. His ulti is really useless late game to be honest, its damage doesn 't cut it. And he really need to build full tank to be valiable or get 1 shot late game.

HeIIsing

01-24-2013

well what do you guys think about my passive and w buff?

iHyptonic

01-24-2013

no u keep his ult cd at level 1 as it is (which is 120sec) and then maybe when it at level 3 maybe take an extra 10 secs off and then the same at level3

4iedfreak

01-24-2013

He needs a stun with the ult.

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

The walls on cataclysm should be a little thicker. You should still be able to flash out and stuff, but fewer champions should be able to just dash out.