Pressing ESC freezing Game with NO way to close the client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfroCrusader

01-23-2013

A recurring situation I keep having is that while in game I'll press ESC, press "Key Bindings", and suddenly..... the game will just freeze!
I can't seem to get out of it too. I can't minimize it, cant force quit it, can't close the client what so ever. Only way to get rid of it and back to game is if I just shut down my computer.
Anyone having this happen to them as well? Any means of solution?

BideliaTrahern

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroCrusader View Post
A recurring situation I keep having is that while in game I'll press ESC, press "Key Bindings", and suddenly..... the game will just freeze!
I can't seem to get out of it too. I can't minimize it, cant force quit it, can't close the client what so ever. Only way to get rid of it and back to game is if I just shut down my computer.
Anyone having this happen to them as well? Any means of solution?
have you tried alt+f4? that closes which ever window is up at the time. Not a fix for the bug, but it may make it easier on you while it's still happening. When it happens, just hold alt, then hit f4 and the client should close. then relog and get back to your game. If that doesn't work, I'm sorry. Just trying to help out

DieHero

01-25-2013

I'm having the same issues, The only thing i have can do is hit ctrl alt delete and terminate the process, re launch league and pray it doesnt happen again.

Funkysacks

02-01-2013

I also have the same problem, have no idea what causes this. When i hit Ult+Tab, it makes the game come right after about 30 seconds or so. This happens when I hit Esc after looking for items in the shop, ingame.

enderdio

02-01-2013

Same problem. It was happening to me a few weeks ago, and the last patch seemed to have fixed it only for this patch to bring it back. I change my keybinds every single game, and it causes a crash 3/4 games.

My last game did not allow me to reconnect until I restarted my computer and it caused us to lose since I got back at level 1, 8 levels behind my lane.

enderdio

02-02-2013

Its happening again tonight. Does anyone have a fix for this?