I don't understand why I got a permanent ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zabūza

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
This is a serious disciplinary action, and you were not banned for Tribunal related reasons. I suggest you contact Riot Player Support for more information.
http://i.imgur.com/AYad2.gif

5KB KenG

01-25-2013

Still waiting?

TheFourthComming

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm all Night View Post
Still waiting?
Yeah... not a single word from riot, sorry guys.

5KB KenG

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFourthComming View Post
Yeah... not a single word from riot, sorry guys.
This is really sad, so stressful.

Did you by chance get bonus rp from riot recently from rp you bought before the event started? I need to know

Yaddar

01-25-2013

oh the suspense

Zessker

01-25-2013

Nailbiting

5KB KenG

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zessker View Post
Nailbiting

Imagine how the people that are waiting for riot to respond feel.

Ext3rmin8or

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
I'm not sure who that is. Before my time?
Snowabe xD

Ext3rmin8or

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
yep this again. Telling people to commit fraud.

Also you can be fined and have to pay riots legal fees if you lose. So you will lose tons more money then its worth. But its a good attempt
He definitely didn't tell anyone to commit fraud. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Issuing a charge back of money stolen from you isn't fraud...

Getsuei

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or View Post
He definitely didn't tell anyone to commit fraud. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Issuing a charge back of money stolen from you isn't fraud...
If it isn't stolen then yes it is fraud.

Quote:
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE RIOT POINTS SYSTEM AND THE VIRTUAL ITEMS YOU ACQUIRE HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR THE PURCHASE OF RIOT POINTS OR FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS OBTAINED USING RIOT POINTS.
Quote:
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF RIOT GAMES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NO CLAIM, RIGHT, TITLE, OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPRIETARY INTEREST IN THE GAME ASSETS, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR RIOT POINTS THAT YOU ACQUIRE, REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR RIOT POINTS OR VIRTUAL ITEMS. FURTHERMORE, RIOT GAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE DESTRUCTION, DELETION, MODIFICATION, IMPAIRMENT, “HACKING,” OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND CAUSED TO THE GAME ASSETS, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR RIOT POINTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DELETION OF GAME ASSETS, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR RIOT POINTS UPON THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
There is a reason those two paragraphs are in caps in the ToS. . .