Not a QQ thread, looking for feedback -

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skookz

02-13-2013

Noticed my accuracy % dropped pretty big lately,and was wondering if I can get feedback on how this report was pardoned? Am I just being to strict in my judgments?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6202521/#nogo

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6166924/

LargeSnorlax

02-13-2013

Hey Skookz,

For the first one - I imagine people looked at summoners and saw it was a low level game, where the person obviously didn't know what they were doing. Game 3 is a total wash - Games 1 and 2 are "meh" able, he says "******" once, "idiot" once and "noob" once, but it looks like this guy is just a new player who doesn't know what he's doing (or saying, silly all chat spam). I can easily see why people pardoned this one.

For #2 - Guy's pretty negative in case 1 - Bit of being negativity in 2 - Nothing in 3, Nothing in 4, Pretty negative in case 5. On the edge with that one - I can see combining 1 and 5 to get a punish, but if people read 2-4 or even 1-4 I can see them pardoning too.

Skookz

02-14-2013

Thanks for the feedback!

I have always taken my vote pretty seriously and read through ALL the chat, as well as the notes, etc etc, even if 1 report shows a clear and cut decision. I would hope this happens all over but .... yeah.

It all comes down to me asking myself " would I want to play with this person in a game" .. then I vote.

Daemoj

Skookz

Daemoj

02-14-2013

Soraka [All][00:24:08]not when lux is garbage and cant land her ult or a bind

That's all it takes for these whiney *****es to mash ban. Still suckling on mama's teet and this hurts there feelings.

ManiacMcLaughton

02-14-2013

I think a lot of the pardons in these cases are empathy. They understand the player is upset and is raging a bit. For the most part this player was the least negative on their team... when the ENTIRE team is raging, you have to expect some of that back.

You can't just read the blue chat... you also need to look at the scores, and the other chat text to understand and get a context of what is going on. While negative attitude is not acceptable, it is also understandable in a lot of cases based on what the rest of the team does... Call it an emptahty vote.

Personally.. I would like to have seen another 3-5 games of chat logs from this person to see how consistant this behavior was...

Skookz

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
Soraka [All][00:24:08]not when lux is garbage and cant land her ult or a bind

That's all it takes for these whiney *****es to mash ban. Still suckling on mama's teet and this hurts there feelings.

Please only leave constructive feedback, how do you have all this energy to be a *****? I was like you ...really was..fighting with people on the forums (shytster) and its just tiring. Take a close look at yourself and figure out why so many people do not like you and change it, its much easier and stress free.

Skookz

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMcLaughton View Post
I think a lot of the pardons in these cases are empathy. They understand the player is upset and is raging a bit. For the most part this player was the least negative on their team... when the ENTIRE team is raging, you have to expect some of that back.

You can't just read the blue chat... you also need to look at the scores, and the other chat text to understand and get a context of what is going on. While negative attitude is not acceptable, it is also understandable in a lot of cases based on what the rest of the team does... Call it an emptahty vote.

Personally.. I would like to have seen another 3-5 games of chat logs from this person to see how consistant this behavior was...
Okay .. I can see this happening when looking at all the text, and this is good. Just trying to figure out why I went from a 93% accuracy down to 81% in a matter of 3 days. If this is what is happening then I can take that into account and vote along those lines.

BUT - does that really excuse a person from "going off", they will just end up back here again?

Donevan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6207484/
theres the link to the case, not sure why it was pardoned especially with a strong majority. the first case wasn't so bad and he was being antagonized. The second case he was raging on graves the whole time and being negative. this case alone could be punish worthy. the third match was still negative but not a big deal. The fourth game he and cass bashed all thier teammates the whole game. The fifth match wasn't bad but wasn't good either. Seems weird to me that the strong majority pardoned. I don't want to punish everyone on tribunal, i actually think im less strict than average. Just want to know what the reasoning behind this pardon was, and if im not understanding the code correctly.