So Riot, can we have Shaco buffs? (Lategame)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyAtheismo

01-22-2013

If you've made up your mind that Shaco's early game is too good and that you need to nerf his early level slow and Deceive range, can we at least have some buffs to his late game?

Seems reasonable considering how bad he is if he doesn't dominate early game, and now you're making it harder to do so.

Or how about you at least fix his bugs? Seems like there should be a rule where you're not allowed to nerf a champion unless you fix their bugs at the same time - isn't that the whole reason Talon got on your radar as a problem in the first place? Because you balanced him around an ability that didn't even work properly?

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I think Morello said on Twitter that his late game might be adjusted. I'd like to see extra damage at the later ranks of Shiv personally.

AlmightyAtheismo

01-22-2013

I wish they'd just make his clone apply on-hit effects like it's supposed to. And make it display red/blue/baron buffs so you could actually trick people with it.

*sigh*

AlmightyAtheismo

01-22-2013

bump

DrHextechDude

01-22-2013

Bump
Changes made him worse

rizLLL

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyAtheismo View Post
I wish they'd just make his clone apply on-hit effects like it's supposed to. And make it display red/blue/baron buffs so you could actually trick people with it.

*sigh*
i wish his clone was easy to control, using it just feels awkward because sometimes r doesnt respond like it should and better yet, let us control it after death so it doesnt just stand there doing nothing while the enemies runs away with 20 hp

muffins harlot

01-22-2013

"For my next trick, Morello will make me disappear!"

AlmightyAtheismo

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizLLL View Post
i wish his clone was easy to control, using it just feels awkward because sometimes r doesnt respond like it should and better yet, let us control it after death so it doesnt just stand there doing nothing while the enemies runs away with 20 hp
I've always used Alt + right click to control him, never really tried R so idk if one is more responsive than the other. But I just wish it wasn't as obvious which one the real Shaco...

Light Fantastic

01-22-2013

I don't see how you can buff Shaco's lategame. You can't buff his defenses because he has so many ways to escape. You can't buff his damage because then he's made of paper.

His kit is broken, pure and simple. He needs a rework.

AlmightyAtheismo

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Fantastic View Post
I don't see how you can buff Shaco's lategame. You can't buff his defenses because he has so many ways to escape. You can't buff his damage because then he's made of paper.

His kit is broken, pure and simple. He needs a rework.
Again, he'd be fine if Riot would just fix his f*cking bugs. They could also make his clone deal a little less damage (but fix on-hit bug) and give it more HP.

If Clone applied on-hit like it's supposed to, Blade of the Ruined King would be pretty sweet on him. Wits End too.

So yeah,
-Fix bugs
-Buff Clone durability
-(maybe) Lower clone damage a bit to compensate
-Make boxes immune to AoE (like Teemo shrooms)