First day of yoga was legit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Pre-calc was easy as balls, so I don't imagine calc being too bad. I REALLY wouldn't want to go much deeper though. I'm good with math, but the more of it I learn, the more dead I feel inside.

c4lm

01-23-2013

If you learn the different ways to integrate, it can get rough. In first year engineering they tried to weed us out by making the dumb students fail calc. They did this by putting these ridiculous trig substitution questions on our final. You had to integrate by parts then do a trig sub... It got crazy.

I remember the average on our final was 40%. A 55% gave me a B+

Dobagoh

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
If you learn the different kinds of integration, it can get rough. In first year engineering they tried to weed us out by making the dumb students fail calc. They did this by putting these ridiculous trig substitution questions on our final. You had to integrate by parts then do a trig sub... It got crazy.

I remember the average on our final was 40%. A 55% gave me a B+
In my first year calculus class, our professor gave us a midterm, and the next class when he was going over the midterm and doing the problem on the board, he did it wrong, realized he had the wrong solution and recollected our exams to regrade them. That guy was the worst professor ever, he was this crinkly old swedish guy nobody could understand and constantly told us "Don't worry about your grades, when I was in college I got a C in [some adv. math class] and it was the best class I ever took"

c4lm

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
In my first year calculus class, our professor gave us a midterm, and the next class when he was going over the midterm and doing the problem on the board, he did it wrong, realized he had the wrong solution and recollected our exams to regrade them. That guy was the worst professor ever, he was this crinkly old swedish guy nobody could understand and constantly told us "Don't worry about your grades, when I was in college I got a C in [some adv. math class] and it was the best class I ever took"
Russian proffs seem to be the best. They're so dry and to the point it's often amusing.

"I grade classes Mathematics ayxam, most uv you fel, do bitter on finel or u fel cless"

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Hmmm Adam and I did the body pump class today.
Although I think he'd consider it more cardio than weights.

I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing yoga.
Just too feminine for me.
I can't stand a lot of things, especially shopping (Adam and I went shopping today.. nearly poked my eyes out. "I don't need clothes really I just need t-shirts, singles and ... you know what I need clothes" .. he just never listens and just wouldn't try anything I told him to try. And ... I hate shopping)
Wth was I going on about.. I've forgotten

Dobagoh

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Hmmm Adam and I did the body pump class today.
Although I think he'd consider it more cardio than weights.

I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing yoga.
Just too feminine for me.
I can't stand a lot of things, especially shopping (Adam and I went shopping today.. nearly poked my eyes out. "I don't need clothes really I just need t-shirts, singles and ... you know what I need clothes" .. he just never listens and just wouldn't try anything I told him to try. And ... I hate shopping)
Wth was I going on about.. I've forgotten
An exercised designed for men is too feminine for you?

Thanks for outting yourself as a foo!

standin

01-24-2013

Yoga is always legit.

QQuzar

01-24-2013

Quote:
You're supposed to fuck hot girls, not become one. Do you think any chicks going to be into a guy that spends his Wednesdays partaking in the girliest activities possible?
Do you think any guys are going to be into a chick that spends her Wednesdays partaking in League of Legends? Think about that.

Light LaserTower

01-24-2013

Quote:
You're supposed to fuck hot girls, not become one. Do you think any chicks going to be into a guy that spends his Wednesdays partaking in the girliest activities possible?
Do you think guys would be interested in girls that spend all of their time on computer games... hum... let me see....

Dobagoh

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuzar View Post
Do you think any guys are going to be into a chick that spends her Wednesdays partaking in League of Legends? Think about that.
Discounting virgin nerds, probably not, I doubt it would matter. And for Campir, at least, it would be a turn-off.