First day of yoga was legit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
For me it's less about the grades, and more about the cost. Doing a couple of years of community college, while less entertaining than going off to a real college, will save me something around $80,000.
I don't think it has anything to do with that bro. learn to get a full scholarship, like me.

c4lm

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post

It really isn't. o-chem is extremely far removed from biology. the only reason any biology major would have to take o-chem is because it's required for medical school.

the only relation o-chem has to any biological industry is in formulating reaction pathways to making drugs and other bio-active compounds from scratch
I think only biochem majors take it? Dunno, the stupid science kids made the curve real easy for the chem/mat engineers in the class.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
You think science is interesting until you realize it's 4 years of diagrams, math and asian professors. It's probably different for biology.
Oh shit, man, the math that you have to do for physics is beyond crazy. I mean theoretical physics really isn't anything other than math.

Biology isn't too bad though. I think I just need calculus.

Dobagoh

01-23-2013

Quote:
Reaction pathways are kind of a big deal though.
Reaction pathways have very little to do biology. The only time anyone would care about reaction pathways is when determining the association constant in order to calculate how poorly someone's mutated enzyme works, and the rate of metabolism for drugs.

Chemists and Chemical engineers are paid figure out how to make drugs. Biologists aren't, and they don't care.

Jesus the Friend

01-23-2013

Quote:
I didn't say that this has ANYTHING to do with the MRM, but I assumed that as an MRA, you had a certain way of viewing some gender-related issues. Perhaps I was mistaken, but it was a pretty logical inference.
Let me make this really clear;
MRAs are for men's rights and the dismantling of current extreme female privilege.
Aside from that, there is nothing that makes an MRA special or different from any other person on any other subject of discussion.
I would think this is obvious.

Is there a law that prevents you from doing it/forcing you to do something?
If so, I'm all over it, if not, who the @#*$&% cares...

That is why "gender roles" or "gender-related issues" as subjects, are a pile of @#$*&%
You went full ****** when you pulled the "But you're an MRA!!" in a thread that you admit has nothing to do with MRA material.
gg /thread

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
I don't think it has anything to do with that bro. learn to get a full scholarship, like me.
Asian as fuck.

Learn to get laid bro.

c4lm

01-23-2013

Quote:
I think I just need calculus.
You need first year Calc and I think you need first year STATS. Second year calc dominated me.

Dobagoh

01-23-2013

Quote:
Learn to get laid bro.
i skipped work today, because my ex overstayed her welcome and proceeded to be my personal come dumpster. I lol'd.

c4lm

01-23-2013

Quote:

Chemists and Chemical engineers are paid figure out how to make drugs. Biologists aren't, and they don't care.
Don't they need to know how the drug works though? HAVEN'T YOU SEEN DR. HOUSE?

Dobagoh

01-23-2013

Quote:
You need first year Calc and I think you need first year STATS. Second year calc dominated me.
I got a D in ODE because I didn't go to class, didn't read the textbook, never studied, and did none of the homework,

Quote:
Don't they need to know how the drug works though? HAVEN'T YOU SEEN DR. HOUSE?
They have no clue how 75% of the drugs on the market actually work.