What Champion is better Elise, Zed, Kha' Zix or Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-24-2013

Kha'zix. Period. There's a reason he's banned far more often than any other champion in the game (except Evelynn). Evelynn has an 85% ban rate - Kha'zix a 75%. Closest is Amumu with just above 60%.

Drakojan

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Kha'zix. Period. There's a reason he's banned far more often than any other champion in the game (except Evelynn). Evelynn has an 85% ban rate - Kha'zix a 75%. Closest is Amumu with just above 60%.
Is it dropping? I haven't seen it once since her "nerf". Maybe its just because I'm level 23.

MusashiRyuu

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltsee View Post
uh, probably elise for the versatility like everyone's mentioned here.

she's not "hard" or "complex". the combo is just E, W, Q, R, W, Q.

using q/w to harass in lane, and spider in case you wanna sustain/push harder. rappel only to secure a kill and it's safe.

i just brought zed myself. he's quite fantastic, and tough to kill. he may be a little tougher to use than elise imo, just because he's more dynamic and requires you to be very aware of a situation to use the two shadows effectively.

however, he's very unlikely to get nerfed. this is why i brought him over kha'zix, who's inevitably getting nerfed. he's too popular right now.

i actually quite like fizz and will buy him next too. he's also unlikely to get nerfed, although i think secretly he may need one.

anyway, definitely buy elise, and fizz/zed is a toss-up based on what you need more (ap vs. ad, top vs. mid).
Being popular is not enough to merit a nerf. Riot does a pretty good job at keeping the game balanced, so I don't think they'd nerf Kha'Zix unless he actually NEEDS to be nerfed.

MusashiRyuu

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Elise is best, although hardest to learn. Smartcast is mandatory.

And combo isn't W-Q, but Q-W-E-R-W-Q from short distance then rappel with E if they escaped and didn't die yet, because Q hits percantage of current health. From medium distance it is W-E-Q because Q is faster and will still hit sooner than W which comes soon after. These are very basics. Also armor pen is good for spiderlings which do much more damage then.

And Kha Zix isn't getting nerfed because of popularity, but because it's uncool to be able to one-shot people. His burst is just stupid.
If it's "uncool to one shot people" then how come Veigar isn't getting more nerfed? He can easily one shot ANY AP champion, and most ADC's.

MusashiRyuu

04-24-2013

This is off topic, but who would you recommend as a starter assassin? My top choices are: Akali, Katarina, Shaco, Kha'Zix, Pantheon, and Fizz. My play style is kind of straight forward and aggresive, and I like alot of burst damage.

Also who would be better for jungling out of Elise, Kha'zix, and rengar?

Maganga

04-27-2013

i would recomend lee sin for jungling cause he has great ganking ability with his q and e

R4iot

07-04-2013

dont buy rengar, kha zix is easier AND he does everthing rengar can do except he can do it better

YoloSwagQtPi

07-04-2013

even after the "nerf" khaz is still very viable. with those choices khaz and fizz I would suggest... zed and elise are fine champions but in my preference khaz and fizz are easier to play and can do there job a lot simpler.

mahmoud34

07-04-2013

id pick khazix if ur a good farmer if ur a good jungler pick elise if ur a good mid pick fizz if ur a good top pick zed he counters teemo, and ranged champs if ur good at all of them try JAYCe he can jungle mid top and adc

Killawar

07-04-2013

Kha'zix.

Not only is he the better option IMO it's extremely fun when you snowball on him.