TT Gaming | Looking for Jungler (1700+ ELO)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Neth

01-25-2013

- Ryan
- NotSoAlive
- All The Time (Sept Possibly Tuesday 7-10pm PST, Wednesday 7-10pm PST, Thursday 7-10pm PST)
- Amumu, Khazix, Shaco, Maokai, Lee Sin, Nautilis, Chogath, Hecarim, Nocturne, Malphite, Trundle, Fiddlesticks, Nunu, Remgar

Junglers I know how to play, but need more work on are, Xin Zhao, J4, Olaf, Zed, Rammus, Riven, Thresh

Side Note, I take instructions, orders, and cretinism very well, and my hopes and dreams in League are really up there.

Toxygen

01-28-2013

We are looking for a jungler who has a very open availability, and who is very skilled mechanically and has a large repertoire of champions.
Please add Toxygen in-game or post in this thread with the correct application.

Toxygen

01-28-2013

.bump

Toxygen

01-28-2013

.bump

Visceral

01-28-2013

- Name Sandro
- Age 18
- Summoner Name: Visceral
- ELO Season 3 1614 (I know it's not 1700 but I hope you don't count too much on solo q elo for competitive potential; I also am sure I could get it to 1700 but don't have the heart to dive back into solo q just quite yet >.>)
- Ending ELO Season 2 Um...top was 1543 ending was a little below that, idk exact number :s
- How available is your schedule on a typical week (how many hours of league do you play and how many can you commit to a team)? When are these hours? I have a pretty open and flexible schedule. I can place my work around when I need to play, and am open for a good chunk of the day most days. Can do most evenings (sometimes hour or two within an evening I have an obligation), can play late, available almost all day on weekends. In summary, I am pretty available and always inform others when I have important obligations.
- Please list out all champions you can jungle proficiently. Skarner, Malphite, Xin Zhao, Warwick, Amumu, Lee Sin, Nocturne, Jarvan, Shyvana, Shaco, Udyr (and am at least decent with almost all others or learning them).

ObIivious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

- Name Brandon
- Age 21
- Summoner Name: Brambo11
- ELO Season 3 1818/1902
- Ending ELO Season 2 -- high 1700's
- How available is your schedule on a typical week (how many hours of league do you play and how many can you commit to a team)? When are these hours? i can play monday - friday from 11pm - 3am EST or 12ish pm till 4pm EST. weekends are always up in the air but should be free at least 1 day
- Please list out all champions you can jungle proficiently. Nocturne,Cho'gath, Maokai, Olaf, Amumu, malphite

Toxygen

01-29-2013

.bump

Toxygen

01-29-2013

.bump

noboody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

- Name-Davie
- Age-18
- Summoner Name:QamumuQ
- ELO Season 3-1739
- Ending ELO Season 2-1890
- How available is your schedule on a typical week (how many hours of league do you play and how many can you commit to a team)? When are these hours-like 3-4hrs m-th, 7-8hr fri, weekend free except for church and homework
- Please list out all champions you can jungle proficiently-amumu,lee,maokai, zed

Brawlscuses

02-04-2013

bump mother ****er