Miss Fortune Lane Abuse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fletche00

01-24-2013

Somebody said her abilities are useless late game,

A character w/ a grievous wounds in their abilities are NEVER useless end game.

Some guys tried to say I was trolling for playing a Trist against a Mundo/Fiddle combo......thats why I went 10/2 and he went 2/10....

Champion's abilities are completely relevant against certain champs and worthless against others, thats the nature of this game.

Does MF need a nerf, god no, just get in her face early and she cant do anything.

Peligrad

01-24-2013

MF is a lane bully but she suffers from little escape. That makes running a few strong gankers against her really effective. Also, healing supports need to learn what her debuff looks like and wait it out or heal before she applies it. She's got an interesting niche mid/late game with her bullet time. Very powerful if you let her fan it over you. But being self rooted in a team fight as an ADC should mean being focused in a hurry. A smart team will lock up a MF with a good initiate or engage her from multiple directions. If you do that, you shut her down. It's teams that run in as a cluster and get greeted by Bullet time that have trouble with mf.

Cretinok

01-24-2013

"Missfortune can harrass behind minions with double up and is constantly hard to poke down unlike ezreal."

Yes but unlike Ezreal, Miss Fortune doesnt have a free escape. If she gets caught out of position, she's going down.

corallein

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdragon481 View Post
I agree with something being done, but mostly to her utli. its too long ranged and highly damaging atm i think. The black cleaver change (and general changes to penetration) has made this ulti very very strong, to the point of it being too strong.
Black Cleaver actually doesn't make it _that_ much stronger. The big change to MF was well before Season 2 ended, when they drastically reduced the wind-up time of Bullet Time.

She just wasn't picked up by most pro teams until recently, though some of the Korean OGN teams did occasionally run her. It's just recently she's been seen a lot on the pro scene and people have been copying that (and a little bit of help from the Black Cleaver changes).

Gadius

01-24-2013

yes, yes make urgots time easier... oh wait I also play mf... nvm

xXL3PR3CH4UNXx

01-24-2013

Quit reading at "lolking" who the hell cares what it says there since the best ADC is Garen, Darius, Tristana or anyone else if you would just learn to play them

OmeQuicksilver

01-25-2013

To stop MF you just have to get to her. She goes down like a wet paper sack. Yeah she can hit hard, and fast and if you charge her down the middle of a lane she's going to shoot you and take a step back till you die. But she has 0 escapes and her strut can be shut off by minions. She's the definition of a glass cannon, and one of the few that has no way to get out of trouble.

Also a win rate of 54% for the "BEST ADC in the game" isn't that high considering ezreals was usually much higher before he got nerfed down to size, and that they only have a slightly higher win rate then they do lose rate.