Fix Syndra please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatBeetle

01-23-2013

Manamune on Syndra hits everytime on her ult doing about twice as much as her ulti does. She can insta kill tanks its so much damage, Please fix this her ulti is doing 500 dmg with the 1k from the manamune on top of that. It's just dumb.

dadgoat

Master Recruiter

01-24-2013

Its a single target spell, It is supposed to do it, and 1k damage is very little for a apc late game. Look at it with veig ult it almost 1 hits most apc....

Snipawolfe

01-24-2013

It definitely doesn't do "about twice as much as her ult does" unless she's stacked obscene amounts of mana. Try using her next time she's free or buying her and trying her yourself. Also, try Muramana on some champions and see what it's like.

Aim Wizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatBeetle View Post
Manamune on Syndra hits everytime on her ult doing about twice as much as her ulti does. She can insta kill tanks its so much damage, Please fix this her ulti is doing 500 dmg with the 1k from the manamune on top of that. It's just dumb.
So you want to nerf Syndra? Even with this little special combo, she's still not that good in teamfights. She can't 1-shot a tank unless they have no resistances. She can 1-shot an ADC if she gets in range, which will most likely get her focused and killed. I play Syndra, I use Muramana, the damage increase is amazing, but it's far from overpowered.

GurkenMAN

01-25-2013

I play her this way (and some tanky stuff, without rabadons) and i think shes good with it. Very weak before but a great "Power-Jump" when you complete the mura. Could nearly 1shot their adc with ult, which is quite nice and gives syndra a "real" role.

If they change it (its rly somehow "strange" because the huge gain in power so suddenly), syndra would need another buff. And btw shes still sitting at ~40% winrate...

Although i like her now and will play her over my beloved ziggs in mid- ppl just dont know how to handle the huge nuke and scream in chat- thats fun besides the amazing buffstealtrolling she does^^

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Aww, is someone butthurt because Syndra can use an odd item?

The Lord Impaler

01-26-2013

Muramana is MUCH meaner on Ryze (which I mained before MM came out), he QEWQ combo will proc the MM 3 times for something like 900 bonus damage on top of a combo that's already well over 1500 damage WITH hard CC to boot. A syndra getting 1 measly proc of MM for her ult is nothing compared with what Ryze dose with the item, I swear they must have designed it to put Ryze back on the map, if one of the LEAST loved champs ever gets some viability from it all the better.

PhantomCruise

01-27-2013

Quote:
Muramana is MUCH meaner on Ryze (which I mained before MM came out), he QEWQ combo will proc the MM 3 times for something like 900 bonus damage on top of a combo that's already well over 1500 damage WITH hard CC to boot. A syndra getting 1 measly proc of MM for her ult is nothing compared with what Ryze dose with the item, I swear they must have designed it to put Ryze back on the map, if one of the LEAST loved champs ever gets some viability from it all the better.
It's not just "one measly proc". It will proc once for every single ball that was thrown. And you can have a maximum of 7 balls thrown in one ult, meaning seven procs.

The Lord Impaler

01-28-2013

In that case I'm saving my IP right now.

msylcatac

01-28-2013

its working as intended.