Just throwing it out there... Rengar x Katerina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snoochipoochi

01-23-2013

anyone interested in making a fight sequence with me? its a lot of work but i think we can get it out. I got the models and the skeleton from the game and was hoping to make a fight cinematic with the sprites

Just casting the net out there to see if there are any animators/ storyboard artists or people who know of good fight sequences out there.

.... I really should work on my competition peice but i need a small break I miss rigging.

BTW if there are any uber animators out there who like specific rigs I can make em too. Just send me to a link of the rig.

Have a good one!

snoochipoochi

02-15-2013

Arg sorry for not being on, been busy however this is my current WIP for Rengar, for those 3D Techie dorks out there, currently this character has IKFK seamless swap, in addition FK hair (gonna try making a IK hair system for him too). I feel motivated to make a facial rig too however just not sure how long everything will take. Also gonna start working on Katerina by next week (should be way easier). I'll make a animation test for it also when i'm finished. (still got a whiles to go though).

Have a good one!

snoochipoochi

02-15-2013

PS. whoever modeled Rengar at riot is AMAZING the topology and separation of the mesh saved me a LOT of time! You've given faith to all those riggers out there. <3 <3 <3

snoochipoochi

02-19-2013

Rengars rig is about done! here is a few poses I'm been playing with full rig will be up within today or tomarrow!

WthMonster

Recruiter

02-19-2013

You are so good. Are you studing in this? continue like this

snoochipoochi

02-20-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL7MqfW2vPs

Current Rig WIP enjoy!

link is of youtube video of controls and actions. Any recommendations are great!

As for WthMonster, I'm a current Graduate of Gnomon School of VFX, i'm currently working on some freelance projects and been doing some League of Legends stuff in my free time. I'm currently aiming for Riot, however they are only looking for seniors and sup's so I've been trying to post on the forums to get their attention, and hopefully they deem me worthy to be picked up = ) ps more work coming in soon!

Raitorisu

02-20-2013

Surprisingly good. Good luck on your goal

snoochipoochi

02-23-2013

Welp the Katerina rig is about finished, and i'm going to be in the process of animating/ finding a few animators/ storyboard artists, however I think I might make a separate face control system for Katerina so she could get a few more expressions, however her ripped model from the in game exporter seems a bit overkill (13594), but she might be one of riots test champions while they up the poly-count.

As always If you guys got any questions feel free to leave a msg, or MSG me in-game and have a good one!

snoochipoochi

02-25-2013

New facial blend shapes for Katerina. I think I still need a few more Blend-shapes but this is my daily wip! As always have a good one!

Sleiph

02-25-2013

Hey, currently just in 3rd year animation myself (3d stream at Seneca).
You think of putting some cheek, nose and eye brow deformers on the face to help push the face emotions for kat?
And are you keeping the base model textures or planning to refine them more?
Since it doesn't have to be rendered in real time, I could see increasing the texture map size to get some more sharper details in.