Mouse Speed Troubles

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

01-25-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys,

The main situation is that we have disabled the OS level mouse smoothing to try and replicate the feel of the game on Windows.

We will be putting an option in place to turn it on/off.

In the short term, try playing with the mouse sensitivity in the Options menu to see if that helps.

-Steve

BadgerBoy

01-26-2013

Thanks for the response. The odd feel definitely took me at least 3 games to get to a playable level.

TylerMichael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I had the same problem with mouse speed where it would be at the lowest level and be way too fast. While in game I did change it and so far it worked. But I do think that it is still too fast. It's almost down to the speed I like but it still has a tad bit too much speed and jerkiness.

But I do agree with everyone else, something is just not quite right.
And thanks Udyr for the info. Hopefully you guys can get a handle on the mouse control, I know you can do it

risend

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Hey guys,

The main situation is that we have disabled the OS level mouse smoothing to try and replicate the feel of the game on Windows.

We will be putting an option in place to turn it on/off.

In the short term, try playing with the mouse sensitivity in the Options menu to see if that helps.

-Steve
Jumped in my first game and the mouse speed was a beast! Talk about missing skill shots -.-

Glad to hear there will be an option to turn it off, I am used to iLOL and got my sensitivty down to exactly how i wanted it. Playing with the sensitivty helped contain it a bit. I'll probably wait until they fix this before I try another more games.

TylerMichael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

I would like to add, the trick someone posted about changing your mouse speed on your computer while in game and it will be like that from now on does not seem to work for me.
Just wanted to put that out there.

I know riot is hard at work making this better but I do hope this issue is fixed soon. It really makes me not want to use the PBE client, which sucks cuz I really want to help test stuff out.

We Are As One

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMichael View Post
I would like to add, the trick someone posted about changing your mouse speed on your computer while in game and it will be like that from now on does not seem to work for me.
Just wanted to put that out there.

I know riot is hard at work making this better but I do hope this issue is fixed soon. It really makes me not want to use the PBE client, which sucks cuz I really want to help test stuff out.
Yeah that worked early on but sadly no longer does that workaround work /:

Sävior

02-01-2013

Bump. The sensitivity for me is at the highest point whenever I play. e.x. When I give the mouse a little budge it moves to the opposite side of the screen.

05ive

Recruiter

02-01-2013

I had changed almost everything on the config menu but the mouse speed is still so so slow, is really hard to point and to move across the screen, and like many have mention, it only happens when in game, not in the lobby.
Hope you fix this, for me is one of the biggest issues.
Also, i have some problems when moving the screen area, looks like some times it only moves up and down, no diagonal, so I have to move up and then left or things like that to see the place I want.
Cheers for you work!

DrQton

02-01-2013

anyone having issues with the scroll wheel as well?