Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pulsefire Ezreal last-hitting bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoullessInferno

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Is the bug involving Pulsefire Ezreal's last hitting being looked at? The one where, even when you got the last hit, it doesn't say +16g or +40g? It's not gamebreaking but it's really annoying not knowing whether I got the CS or not.

TinyPole

01-24-2013

I think i'm having the same issue as well.
At first I thought it was my latency, but I noticed that I was not actually getting the last hit when I'm the only one doing dmg (no ally mininons or champs around or I use my R to farm across map etc.).

Malthus01

01-25-2013

I am having the same issue, any word if you actually get the gold or if it is simply lost? feels kinda like a finger in the eye to lose gold for spending 30 bucks on a skin....

Boulderyte

01-26-2013

I am getting the exact same problem. I last hit a minion with my Q and the cs just simply didnt register, nor did the gold, i might have to watch lol replay to see if i got the gold but there is no way I should have lost it because I was the only one in lane; no minions or allies.