Eternal Gaming is Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omniclad

01-30-2013

bump

Omniclad

01-30-2013

bump

Bamorsha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

IGN: Bamorsha
Timezone: Pacific time(though I can make all the times just fine)
Role Preferred: Jungle
Total Champions Owned: 92
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Maokai, Amumu, Lee Sin(Special mention for my love for Trundle)
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Malphite, Olaf, Cho'Gath
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: I am open to playing anybody for jungling should the situation call for it. I can play most of the standard junglers if need be.
Any further information you would like to share:

First of all, I would like to mention that this is the team I've been wanting to join for a long time. One that understands the importance of growing as a team while competing in tournaments. Secondly, that understands the importance of playing through losses and continuing to improve at the same time. My final point is simple. I want to play with you. If your attitude carries throughout everyone else on the team, then please seriously consider me, you will have a 5th like-minded person. One who will be devoted and hard working. One who won't forget about progress. One who will be respectful and goofy when the times call for it. One who repeats himself too many times and hopes you read everything too.

- Thank you for you time.

pestilence2099

01-30-2013

IGN: Pestilence2099
Timezone: eastern
Role Preferred:jungle
Total Champions Owned:50
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Shyvana, Amumu, Lee sin
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Udyr, Cho`gath, Shaco
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Syndra: she just doenst go with my style of play very effective champ when in the right hands but as of now i do terrible with her
Any further information you would like to share: im looking for a competitive team give me a chance if you like my style awsome, if not then im sorry

Omniclad

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamorsha View Post
IGN: Bamorsha
Timezone: Pacific time(though I can make all the times just fine)
Role Preferred: Jungle
Total Champions Owned: 92
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Maokai, Amumu, Lee Sin(Special mention for my love for Trundle)
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Malphite, Olaf, Cho'Gath
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: I am open to playing anybody for jungling should the situation call for it. I can play most of the standard junglers if need be.
Any further information you would like to share:

First of all, I would like to mention that this is the team I've been wanting to join for a long time. One that understands the importance of growing as a team while competing in tournaments. Secondly, that understands the importance of playing through losses and continuing to improve at the same time. My final point is simple. I want to play with you. If your attitude carries throughout everyone else on the team, then please seriously consider me, you will have a 5th like-minded person. One who will be devoted and hard working. One who won't forget about progress. One who will be respectful and goofy when the times call for it. One who repeats himself too many times and hopes you read everything too.

- Thank you for you time.
This. This is what I have been looking for. One of the best applications I have ever received in all the time I have tried to put a team together. You sound like a really dedicated player, and a player I wouldn't have to worry about quitting on my just because we lost 2 games in a row something ridiculous. This journey is going to take a lot of effort, and it appears you are ready. I added you ingame. Cya at 7 tonight!

Omniclad

01-31-2013

bump