Eternal Gaming is Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanten

01-25-2013

IGN: Nanten
Timezone: EST
Role Preferred: Jungle, otherwise Support
Total Champions Owned: 79
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Skarner, Amumu, Malphite, WW, Mundo, Yi
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Jungle: Maokai, Nocturne, Riven, Jax
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Fiora/Vi. Junglers in my opinion should be tanking as in late game their job should generally be setting up fights, and unless you're tanky, or at bare minimum a bruiser in order to not leave your team at a 4v5 just for the sake of a proper initiation.
Any further information you would like to share: Highest Solo Queue ELO to date is 1511, 23 years old, no job currently and when I do find work it will be day shift. I live with my girlfriend but she supports my gaming. Other hobbies include Magic the Gathering and Beer Pong.

Mr Fisti

01-25-2013

IGN: ReggaeRosto1394
Role Preferred: Mid
Total Champions Owned: All but 7, I think that's 103
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Nidalee, Malz, Vlad
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Ahri, Karthus, Anivia
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Ahri, I don't see her as worth playing, the damage she has isnt worth it for how squishy she is
Any further information you would like to share: I captained a team last season that entered 11 go4lols, winning 6 of them. I'm willing to take orders and criticism.

Omniclad

01-30-2013

Our Mid and Support have parted with us, due to inconsistency in showing up for practices.

**Mid and Support are now open again**

Ortoch

01-30-2013

IGN: Ortoch

Role Preferred: Jungle but Support is .00001 behind it they are both the **** in my book

Total Champions Owned: 82

Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Xin (jungle), Cho (Jungle), Sona/Janna/Taric (support)

3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Let see I would love to get good at Skarner and Riven jungle as they can really own a game they would probably be my top two choices to learn and I would also like to become proficient with Leona support as well shes so amazing when it comes to placement and crowd control.

1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Cait and Ashe... that's it I don't ADC much at all due to be WTF horrible at it.

Any further information you would like to share: Cheese is an amazing food, I can wiggle my ears, and I really enjoy league... el fin.

Omniclad

01-30-2013

Added ingame

Omniclad

01-30-2013

bump

Cookiemonstaa

01-30-2013

IGN: Cookiemonstaa
Timezone: Pacific standard time
Role Preferred: mid
Total Champions Owned: 90
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: ryze, Kha, and elise
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: adc, jungle and support in the order
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: i dont really hate and champions that i dont like playing as but i perfer not to play sion but i can
Any further information you would like to share:

Siwang tianshi

01-30-2013

IGN: luciid8
Role Preferred: Mid
Total Champions Owned: 91
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Any, but i like lux karth and ahri/Kha
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: my meele mids are not that great not including kha
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: akali, she isnt good in ranked 5's
Any further information you would like to share: im 19 years old and ahve been playing league for 3years and just started looking for a serous team im also 1682 elo

Omniclad

01-30-2013

bump

Zed X Lee

01-30-2013

IGN: try and chase me
Timezone: CST
Role Preferred: Support
Total Champions Owned: 106
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Taric, Lux, Janna. Honorable Mention: permabannedBlitzcrank
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Alistar, nunu, soraka
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: soraka. Dumbest looking champ in league, and the most boring. I know she can be played aggressive, but idc. She is a seriously ridiculous champ. A goat/unicorn/humanoid thing that heals and gives mana ...zzzz
Any further information you would like to share: Taric is my most played champ, and i'm 4-0 with lux (although in solo queue I alternate between mid and support wi th her). I enjoy playing kayle. She is basically the only champ i play in the other 4 roles nowadays. I also play her support too. I enjoy the unconventional supports the most. If support role is taken, I am also good at mid lane. My vladimir is 60% win, i'm undefeated on Lux and I am pretty good at kayle and morgana.
EDIT: forgot to add, i'm 1411ELO atm.