Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eternal Gaming is Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omniclad

01-24-2013

Bump

LindenVI

01-24-2013

IGN: LindenVI
Timezone: GMT
Role Preferred: Support
Total Champions Owned: I own all the supports...(28 Champs in total)
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Sona, Taric, Nunu
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Janna, Soraka, Lulu
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: I hate playing against Cho'Gath when he is allowed to feast. He becomes a very tanky champ and has great CC which can make all the difference in a team fight
Any further information you would like to share: I am really trying to find a team that wants to play this game competitively so I can improve along with the team

Omniclad

01-24-2013

bump

Omniclad

01-24-2013

bump

Omniclad

01-24-2013

bump

Omniclad

01-24-2013

bump

Yummylittleboys

01-24-2013

IGN: Byrd is the word
Timezone: CST
Role Preferred: Mid
Total Champions Owned: ALL
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Vi, Lee, Olaf
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Amumu, Malph, Shen
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Malph
Any further information you would like to share: My High elo is 1750 and i really like to jungle
i also have a friend that would try out with me he can mid pretty well

RawrGamer3496

01-24-2013

IGN: Maziel
Timezone: Central
Role Preferred: Mid
Total Champions Owned: 74
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Malzahar, Katarina, Ryze
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Annie, Lux, Morgana
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Alistar, because I have a lot of problems with his Headbutt/Pulverize combo.
Any further information you would like to share: Am also able to play jungle and support if mid has been filled. Have experience on playing jungle as a main, though generally have problems with warding when counter jungled.

Xethgnur

01-24-2013

IGN:Xethgnur

Timezone: PST

Role Preferred: Support, Mid

Total Champions Owned: 96

Top 3 Champions within preferred role:
Support: Thresh(as of recently), Blitzcrank, Taric
Mid: Kassadin, Vlad, Akali

3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: LeBlanc, Ahri, Evelyn

1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Annie. I have never been a good Annie player. Her style and my style are on opposite ends, and I cannot play her at all. If I'm doing an aram and I'm forced, then I'm forced. Otherwise, I prefer to avoid the little girl and her teddy bear...

Any further information you would like to share: I thoroughly enjoy assassin style characters. I am a person who regards all situations with when the best opportunity arises. The play I feel an assassin is played is to jump in, deal large amounts of damage, and either get the kill or give the kill and get out alive. In fact, I believe that is why I can support well enough as well. I don't need all the kills if I can get someone else the kill that I can't procure. This is a team game, and I am a team player, my individual score does not matter if we, as a team, still win the game.

Omniclad

01-24-2013

Tryouts are now closed. Thank you all.