Making Team To Qualify For IPL in Vegas!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blud Munni

01-31-2013

I play AP MID very well and I want to make a team to go to IPL with. This requires a ton of practice along with dedication. If you do not want to commit to the team, do not bother to add me. Qualifying for the tournaments in Vegas is the biggest thing that needs to be done for this team. Please fill out the application below if you are interested in joining along side me and trying to compete in the upcoming IPL located in Vegas!

Application:

IGN:
Current Elo:
Highest Elo:
Main Role:
Champs for Main Role:
Secondary Role:
Champs for Secondary Role:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Why should you be on the team:

FoxyLauxy

01-31-2013

IGN: FoxyLauxy

Current Elo: 1279

Highest Elo: 1279

Main Role: Support

Champs for Main Role: Lulu, Sona, Nami, Leona, Thresh, Taric

Secondary Role: Mid

Champs for Secondary Role: Twisted Fate, Orianna, Zyra, Anivia, Ryze

Strengths: I love to bully my opponents out of lane and let my adc farm. However, I know when to sit back and play more passive.

Weakness: Warding mid game after lane phase. Constantly working on it, but it just isn't on par with how good my wards are early game and late game.

Why should you be on the team: I'm a lot better than my solo q elo shows, I'm looking for a team to dedicate time to and practice and qualify for tournaments. Constantly watching streams and researching what I personally can do to better my game.

noboody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

IGN:QAmumuQ
Current Elo:1755
Highest Elo:1832
Main Role:Jungle
Champs for Main Role:Amumu,Maokai,Lee,Olaf,Zed
Secondary Role:Support
Champs for Secondary Role:Sona, Taric, Nunu
Strengths:I know the jungle inside out. I know what to do if i get counter jungled and how to counter jungle
Weakness:I live in cali so timezones might not work out. I prefer fast junglers so i dont like noc or jarven
Why should you be on the team:Becasue i believe i have the skills to become the best with a good team

Blud Munni

01-31-2013

bump

eenoo

01-31-2013

IGN: eenoo
Current Elo: 1200
Highest Elo: 2100
Main Role: Jungle
Champs for Main Role: Noc, Jar, Olaf, Vi, Sej
Secondary Role: Top
Champs for Secondary Role: Olaf, Vi, Vlad, wukong
Strengths: Ganking/counter ganking/counter jungling. Innitiating
Weakness: Farming, Sustain laning
Why should you be on the team: I have played in tournaments, LANs and Alienware. I play most of the day EVERY day. I have over 8k games played