Eternal Gaming is Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omniclad

01-23-2013

**I expect you to read EVERYTHING, if you're interested in applying**
**Currently we are only in need of a Jungler. Thank you!**

I am Omniclad, a 1500 ELO, avid League player of 2 years. I love playing in a group setting much more than Solo Queue, which is getting old anyway.

My Plan
To create a team of 5 like-minded players who see their future in League of Legends and wish to take their gaming experience further. The first day or two as a team, we'll stick to Draft Normals, to get ourselves attuned to each other. After those initial days we'll move into ranked. Win or lose, we will continue in ranked. It is the best way to improve. Stomping Summoners in Normals will not enhance your game play by much at all in the long run. Once we, as a team, believe we are well on our way (id assume at least 2-3 weeks), we'll hop into Go4LoL and Z33k Tournaments, and the like, and someday, into things like IPL (but thats another story). If you cannot force an open schedule for the entirety of your Sunday afternoon, please do not bother applying. I will want at least a game if not 2 games to warm-up before the tournaments, which are generally at 3pm EST.

What I am looking for
Myself will be fulfilling the role of ADC, and an ingame friend of mine will be fulfilling the Top Lane. So here is what we need:

Mid: You need to have a diverse champion pool, especially with the mass amounts of people that are playing bruisers mid now. You need to know your counters/matchups. We need a mid who isn't afraid to ward, even if that means buying 2 wards (omg 2?) for both sides of your lane. Vision is very important, and a lot of traffic comes through and around mid lane. Also, if the situation permits, roam to other lanes, do not just sit at your tower every single game waiting for another minion wave to come your way.

Jungler: The Jungler is one of the most important roles, and we need a good one. Jungler's, in my opinion, need to be the most map aware Summoner on the team. You need to be able to take notice of what's at hand in all 3 lanes. You also need to ward your own jungle, ESPECIALLY if you're getting counter jungled. Allowing someone to run rampant through your Jungle will not serve well for you, or the rest of us. Lastly, do your best to know the general location of the enemy jungler. More than likely we can all gather this information through wards use in Tri-bush's, wraith spots, etc., but if those wards aren't present, make mental note of their jungle path. Feed us information, it may save a life!

Support: From an individual perspective, this will be the most important choice. You will have to become my best friend. We must have elite synergy in lane. You must be willing to zone for me, or assist me in zoning, as long as this can be done without much punishment in return. I do not want an extremely passive Summoner who enjoys sitting in the bush far behind me, waiting for something to unfold. I have to be able to rely on you to help make something happen, help protect me, or help follow up if I see an opportunity. Also, wards. So. Many. Wards. I understand how important Aura items can be, as well as items to keep yourself durable, but more times than not buying a handful of wards may prove much more effective than buying that Ruby Crystal. Rarely can I think of an occasion where skipping Sight Stone will be valid. It's a huge money saver and a fairly tanky item early game, use it. That being said, please don't be the player, where mid/late game you think just having Sight Stone is enough. You can still buy Green/Pink wards! Don't get me wrong, you will never be the ONLY person warding, but you will more than likely need to do a majority of it. Lastly, remember that you are MY support. 9 times outta 10, you should be by my side. You should be one of the first people to want to peel for me, assuming your Champion can do so (most can). If we take our tower and other lanes need help, we BOTH go. If it seems better to go back and continue farming and pushing, then we BOTH stay. Don't leave me bot lane alone. Granted there will be occasions where mid may need some attention, or maybe running mid and throwing your Dazzle on that enemy mid will result in a kill. That is perfectly fine, but don't abandon me forever!

With all that being said, I also want applicants to keep in mind I am not looking for perfection, and niether should you. If you can't handle losing a couple games, then you don't belong with us. This is a learning and growing experience, and you must realize, there are probably a LOT of teams out there that will just be plain better than us. Don't get pissed and want to leave the team when things don't go 100%. However, do not get it twisted, in thinking that I won't be upset with you, if you overextend time and time again with ZERO ward coverage, or you facecheck often and look to blame someone else. >.> Lastly, be able to accept as well as give criticism and advice. I know a lot of posts for teams and communities say this, but most don't seem to follow through on it. If you think I made a bad call, let me know. But don't just tell me "That was a terrible call, you suck", you need to inform me as to why it was bad, and what else should have been done. Same goes to everyone else on the team. Don't take rebuttle, as disagreement or raging. Sometimes, obvious mistakes are made, and a simple "Yah, you're right, my bad" will suffice. But other times, you have to "argue" about it, to ensure the conclusion made is a right one.

Dates we plan to play as a team:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, around 7-10pm. EST
Sunday around 3-7pm EST
We will try to get in as many games as we can in this time period. I know most of you will have jobs and school to attend to, so every single day for hours on end would be a little rediculous. However, take notice the amount of time id like us to play on Sundays. Not only will that more than likely be people's most open day, but we are going to need hours of time during Go4LoL's and such, so might as well get used to it. Also, if you're in school, and you try to cut out early or don't showup due to Homework, a Project, or anything like that...ill hurt you. You have all week, as well as time before and after our practice time to get that done. If you cannot manage your time well, we do not want you. outside of this, play on your own whenever you can, whether its a SoloQ games or a normal game. Keep yourself in practice and don't solely rely on team games to improve yourself.

Copy and paste the following Application into a Reply if you are interested in applying. All applicants will be considered by myself and the Top laner. ELO is asked for, but no certain number is required. I've seen some fairly amazing players in the lower end of ELO. However, ill admit, the nicer your app looks (ELO height, roster, etc.) the better chance you have. Thank You!

IGN:
Timezone:
Role Preferred:
Total Champions Owned:
Top 3 Champions within preferred role:
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on:
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why:
Any further information you would like to share:

Eye Of Ze Void

01-23-2013

IGN: EpicMonsterr
Timezone: Pacific
Role Preferred: Jungle
Total Champions Owned: 77
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Maokai, Chogath and Vi
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Olaf nocturne Aummu
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Lee sin because i feel like he does not contribute enough for the team
Any further information you would like to share:

Omniclad

01-23-2013

Bump

Omniclad

01-23-2013

Bump

Omniclad

01-23-2013

Bump

Omyslash0

01-24-2013

IGN: Omyslash0
Timezone: Eastern (was also wondering what time zone your schedule was posted for)
Role Preferred: Mid
Total Champions Owned: 92
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Ahri, Kennen, Cassi-OP-eia
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Karthus, Syndra, Talon
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Teemo...I feel he brings nothing to a team, other than free wards that do a lot of damage. His blind, is ok, but doesn't negate burst on certain champion compositions. His passive is nearly useless late game, and he only fits 2 roles: split push, and a kiting team.
Any further information you would like to share: I am in college for Music Education, therefore my weeks can be rather busy, but this semester my weekends are completely free. I don't see any conflictions with the time you posted (assuming it is in eastern timezone). Hope I fit the requirements =]

Omniclad

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omyslash0 View Post
IGN: Omyslash0
Timezone: Eastern (was also wondering what time zone your schedule was posted for)
Role Preferred: Mid
Total Champions Owned: 92
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Ahri, Kennen, Cassi-OP-eia
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Karthus, Syndra, Talon
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Teemo...I feel he brings nothing to a team, other than free wards that do a lot of damage. His blind, is ok, but doesn't negate burst on certain champion compositions. His passive is nearly useless late game, and he only fits 2 roles: split push, and a kiting team.
Any further information you would like to share: I am in college for Music Education, therefore my weeks can be rather busy, but this semester my weekends are completely free. I don't see any conflictions with the time you posted (assuming it is in eastern timezone). Hope I fit the requirements =]
They are Eastern times. Get some games in with you later today! Added you.

Officer Scoots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

IGN: CTG SgtScoots
Timezone: PST
Role Preferred: I can play anything, but I think you'll like my support.
Total Champions Owned: all but 20~
Top 3 Champions within preferred role: Lulu, Soraka, and Janna
3 Champions in preferred role you need the most improvement on: Leona, Zyra, and Sona
1 Champion you really don't ever want to have to play and why: Blitzcrank, he is so cheap ;_;
Any further information you would like to share: I hate laning with or against blitz, plz ban every game

Omniclad

01-24-2013

Bump (Jungle is the least contested spot at the moment, come on Junglers!)

Omniclad

01-24-2013

Bump