Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Bug on Master Yi and Bug on money

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shining Azure

First of all, it's all maybe caused by my bad internet connection

1. Master Yi Bug
Sometimes, when i used "Alpha Strike", the cooldown is refreshed, but i can't used it. (Note: I am not using Yi's Ulti, and i also didnt kill anyone except minion)
I often meet this bug

2. Money Bug
I am using Xin Zhao, i want to buy a hunter macchete and 5 health potion, i double clicked fast , and its laggy, suddenly, i have 70 money left (my inventory have 1 machete and 3 health potion) and i can't buy the health potion, the color of the health potion is grey. So i need to do reconnect. After reconnect, i can buy the "2 health potion".

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

On the Subject of Master Yi's Q CD, i;ve noticed that this bug happens feequently when the target minion dies before it takes the damage from his Q (Ex. another champ killed it.) Not only does this screw with his Q CD tooltip, it also returns Yi to his origonal position.