make the game fun for everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VinceLegend

01-23-2013

everyone wants to play a certain role, a certain champ at a certain time. not everyone can do that and because of this a lot of times people end up very unhappy in games. cant we do something about this? like i wanna make the game fun for me and everyone else but with the normal queue its just not possible. someones always gonna have to do something not fun, play a role they dont like and be miserable.

Method1cal

01-23-2013

Matching times would get really long, but some people would certainly like it better. Personally, I main adc and support which are normally the last roles called making ranked queing easy on me.

When I want to practice top or jungle in unranked games though its hard to get the position. I really hate playing my main roles or champions in normals... It really doesnt help me in any way.

Anrui

01-23-2013

This is why you should learn to play pretty much every role if need be, and if you play it enough you begin to like it. I used to hate going mid with a passion (when I first started playing, I didn't like going solo lane) but then the more I had to go mid the more I liked it.