[Champion Concept] Reaver 09, The Perfect Assassin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turpunter

02-05-2013

Amazing Champ I love the idea he would be a moderate skill champ that would be amazing as a Solo Top a AD Mid and maybe a Jungle. Check my champ out too http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2667860

Lootzifer

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpunter View Post
Amazing Champ I love the idea he would be a moderate skill champ that would be amazing as a Solo Top a AD Mid and maybe a Jungle. Check my champ out too http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2667860
Thanks, I definitely think it's a position we need. A strong laner who can function as a peeler and nuker late game is someone I feel no champ can fit right now. Syndra can build Muramana and feel close, but it just isn't the same because she cant hold her own after ulting with Muramana

Turpunter

02-06-2013

Fixed the passive and add taunts and dance to treft

Lootzifer

02-09-2013

bump

Kronikmagii

02-09-2013

I like this idea but i think it needs more tweaks.

I'll try to review a little bit.

-You say all skills except assassination have 600 range, there is no skill called assassination that I see.

-His Passive, I love this idea, but there are some concerns i have and will expand on in a minute.

-His Q, seems a bit too op, maybe make the AD scaling 75% instead of a full 100% if so then the base damage is fine where it is. I think the 150% damage increase should be if the target is stunned at all, not just if they are stunned by Reaper 09.

-His W, I'm having a hard time understanding this ability, it says he is stealthed for 1.5 seconds, but he can't move. now i guess that's fine but if he becomes a champion then people will know he cant move while stealthed and 1.5 seconds is too short, people will see you and where you go invisible. so the second you do they will throw an AoE at your last know position and you can't do anything about it.

my recommendation for this, either 1) make your stealth longer and keep the immobility. 2) make Reaper 09 able to move around during stealth (so he can line up his point blank shot, or even escape maybe.)

also for his W, you have a movement speed boost for in and out of combat, do they stack if you are in combat? just wondering.

His E, I think this idea is pretty solid, you could add more time to the stun, like make it a 2 second stun, or if you leave it at 1 second then add a slow that lingers after the initial stun wears off. so they get shot on the knees and when they recoup they are basically crawling away for a few seconds.

His Ult, I like this concept but i think they way it is laid out or at least the way i see it, it is immensely OP. basically it says that at level 16 he will do at least 1200 base damage with his ult which is kind of ridiculous and if you are carrying your team there could be under-leveled people you may be able to instantly kill with this.

Also remember how i said there was a problem i had with your passive, here it is. according to your ult, it doesn't say if 6 bullets is the max that can be fired, so if you timed your activation correctly you could fire 7 shots, maybe even 8 depending on the circumstances and cast time involved.

my fix idea for the ult, I think you should back way off on the Base damage output and make it scale like 50% off AD, that way it isn't so OP right from stock. make it like 25/50/75

That way, say you have like 300AD late game, and it scales off 50% of your AD, then it would do 75(+150) x 6 = 1350 damage. that seems much more reasonable

and to eliminate the whole "timing it right and getting more than 6 shots off" thing i spoke of, you could simply make it a 6 shot cap, or make it fire all the shot immediately for a big burst shot and get rid of the select another enemy within 1 second thing.

Finally, your Lore. I like the story but it's so short, you should expand on it, like give the secret organization a name, and tell us how he narrowly escaped death with them. that way it will lure a reader into it much more than giving a brief background check on him.

Just my thoughts, good concept.

If you have time, can you check out mine, I'd love feedback.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3106690

Lootzifer

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
I like this idea but i think it needs more tweaks.

I'll try to review a little bit.

-You say all skills except assassination have 600 range, there is no skill called assassination that I see.

-His Passive, I love this idea, but there are some concerns i have and will expand on in a minute.

-His Q, seems a bit too op, maybe make the AD scaling 75% instead of a full 100% if so then the base damage is fine where it is. I think the 150% damage increase should be if the target is stunned at all, not just if they are stunned by Reaper 09.

-His W, I'm having a hard time understanding this ability, it says he is stealthed for 1.5 seconds, but he can't move. now i guess that's fine but if he becomes a champion then people will know he cant move while stealthed and 1.5 seconds is too short, people will see you and where you go invisible. so the second you do they will throw an AoE at your last know position and you can't do anything about it.

my recommendation for this, either 1) make your stealth longer and keep the immobility. 2) make Reaper 09 able to move around during stealth (so he can line up his point blank shot, or even escape maybe.)

also for his W, you have a movement speed boost for in and out of combat, do they stack if you are in combat? just wondering.

His E, I think this idea is pretty solid, you could add more time to the stun, like make it a 2 second stun, or if you leave it at 1 second then add a slow that lingers after the initial stun wears off. so they get shot on the knees and when they recoup they are basically crawling away for a few seconds.

His Ult, I like this concept but i think they way it is laid out or at least the way i see it, it is immensely OP. basically it says that at level 16 he will do at least 1200 base damage with his ult which is kind of ridiculous and if you are carrying your team there could be under-leveled people you may be able to instantly kill with this.

Also remember how i said there was a problem i had with your passive, here it is. according to your ult, it doesn't say if 6 bullets is the max that can be fired, so if you timed your activation correctly you could fire 7 shots, maybe even 8 depending on the circumstances and cast time involved.

my fix idea for the ult, I think you should back way off on the Base damage output and make it scale like 50% off AD, that way it isn't so OP right from stock. make it like 25/50/75

That way, say you have like 300AD late game, and it scales off 50% of your AD, then it would do 75(+150) x 6 = 1350 damage. that seems much more reasonable

and to eliminate the whole "timing it right and getting more than 6 shots off" thing i spoke of, you could simply make it a 6 shot cap, or make it fire all the shot immediately for a big burst shot and get rid of the select another enemy within 1 second thing.

Finally, your Lore. I like the story but it's so short, you should expand on it, like give the secret organization a name, and tell us how he narrowly escaped death with them. that way it will lure a reader into it much more than giving a brief background check on him.

Just my thoughts, good concept.

If you have time, can you check out mine, I'd love feedback.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3106690
I made a few adjustments, see how you like them

Lootzifer

03-03-2013

bump

Lv0Beotch

03-03-2013

really like the champ, i enjoy the idea about generating bullets, don't have anything to complain about other than that he is so insanely similar to agent 47 from hitman that there may be copyright issues, like while reading it i felt i was back on the hitman wiki reading about 47. other than that it looks nice, id also appreciate it if you could check out my concept and leave some constructive criticism.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post35238234

Lootzifer

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv0Beotch View Post
really like the champ, i enjoy the idea about generating bullets, don't have anything to complain about other than that he is so insanely similar to agent 47 from hitman that there may be copyright issues, like while reading it i felt i was back on the hitman wiki reading about 47. other than that it looks nice, id also appreciate it if you could check out my concept and leave some constructive criticism.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post35238234
I never knew about this. A lot of the games lore is borrowed anyways.

Pyrofiredelta

Recruiter

03-05-2013

The concept in general is great, however I have some concerns with his passive and ultimate. For his passive, 10% of his mana is too much and make it so that stacking mana does nothing. No matter how much mana you have, it will still take the same amount out of your mana bar. Perhaps if you put it to set value that still makes you want to build mana, it will be a lot more useful. For his ultimate, using all your bullets to burst one target down make sit impossible to use the rest of your abilities. Say you went into a team fight, and your tank initiates, you have two choices: You can either use your ultimate at its maximum potential, using all your bullets on one or two targets. Or you can use your abilities for more sustained damage to the entire enemy team at the cost of your ultimate. Perhaps if you were to change the passive to having a capacity of 10 while keeping the ultimate cost the same, you can still have the burst damage from the ultimate without being almost entirely useless for the rest of the fight.