[Champion Concept] Reaver 09, The Perfect Assassin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lootzifer

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by All of the Above View Post
an AD ratio on his E and R would be ridiculous. With muramana he'd have the highest burst in the game. The reason he applies single damage multiple times is muramana synergy. But I did forget to increase ult's damage. Which I will do now.
actually just added a small AD ratio so it's not underwhelming, but doesnt become overwhelming

Lootzifer

01-28-2013

bamp

Lootzifer

02-02-2013

bumpppp

Nazrethim

02-02-2013

I'm a bad reviewer, but a good bumper. I really have interest in this champion, he has the kind of personality I like. I hope you get deep reviews in the future so you can upgrade this project even further ^_^

Lootzifer

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazrethim View Post
I'm a bad reviewer, but a good bumper. I really have interest in this champion, he has the kind of personality I like. I hope you get deep reviews in the future so you can upgrade this project even further ^_^
Yea, I mean I tried to make him as balanced as possible. People are too busy posting in the troll threads -_-

WolfMirage

02-03-2013

I think this is a nice idea. I feel like you hit the nail on the head with a new idea of having to generate bullets for ammunition, but, I think you should really try to put in cooldown times because it's hard to tell when he can use certain moves after he's used them before. I don't think it'd be good if he was able to spam his moves. They'd probably have pretty short cooldowns because of the time period of his bullet generation, but, it's your choice.

3clypse

02-03-2013

I love the Idea of a champion that could effectively counter Talon or other AD casters, and I think that the bullet mechanic sounds really cool, however I think that using 10% of base mana to generate a bullet might be a bit strange. Maybe you could use a system where he generates bullets every 5? seconds, and uses mana for abilities, or you could also have him use energy for abilities.

Lootzifer

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3clypse View Post
I love the Idea of a champion that could effectively counter Talon or other AD casters, and I think that the bullet mechanic sounds really cool, however I think that using 10% of base mana to generate a bullet might be a bit strange. Maybe you could use a system where he generates bullets every 5? seconds, and uses mana for abilities, or you could also have him use energy for abilities.
10% of base mana so that he has incentive to build mana. Energy he'd be op. Generating bullets for free would mean he basically has no resource since his CD are too long for mana use. this way he's very mana hungry, and it forces you to be more careful about using abilities.

Lootzifer

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMirage View Post
I think this is a nice idea. I feel like you hit the nail on the head with a new idea of having to generate bullets for ammunition, but, I think you should really try to put in cooldown times because it's hard to tell when he can use certain moves after he's used them before. I don't think it'd be good if he was able to spam his moves. They'd probably have pretty short cooldowns because of the time period of his bullet generation, but, it's your choice.
I added realistic cooldowns to every ability, as well as specifying range

Lootzifer

02-05-2013

Updated formatting and gave his W better synergy with his kit. The old one was probably the easiest ability to counter in the game. It was also ridiculously easy to use as an escape