I think I know what do do with Eve's ult :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badruk

01-23-2013

I was just playing Xin Zhao and I noticed that Eve and his ults are kinda similar (Initiate, % HP damage, and defenses based on enemies hit) so maybe they should make Eve's ult even more similar considering IMO they overnerfed it, so like:

ACTIVE: Evelynn impales all enemy units in the targeted area, dealing base magic damage plus 15% of their current health and slowing their movement speed for 2 seconds.
Evelynn siphons their pain, gaining a shield that grows in strength for each enemy champion hit and lasts up to 6 seconds.

Base Damage: 150/250/350 (+70% AP)
Slow: 30/50/70%
Shield: 150/250/350 per enemy hit

In addition, maybe a slight (like 50 units) buff to the range, and lower cooldown I think this would make it a lot better than it is currently without making her OP as it was before (I seem to be one of the few Eve players that actually thinks she was OP before the nerfs last patch)

Any Thoughts?

EDIT: just noticed my fail type-o in the title :P

BigDumbSmartGuy

01-23-2013

Evelynn's ult is ridiculously good right now, what are you on about?

SargeantPocoyo

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blat View Post
Evelynn's ult is ridiculously good right now, what are you on about?
Agreed

Dark e maste

01-23-2013

Riot's already stated they don't want her ult to be used as an execution tool, so base/flat damage is already out of the picture.
It seems that they are content with her ult doing less damage than her auto-attacks against anyone with 40% or less health.

Btw, theres been plenty of Eve players that did think she was OP and was in need of a nerf. Thing is they all find 1 of the 3 ult changes to be too excessive while most agree the other nerfs were reasonable. Heck even even quite a few players (on other boards/sites) who hated Eve thinks Riot went too far.

Personally, I think she needs a rework at this point tbh. This whole "you most only user her ult to initiate teamfights/duels and nothing else" is completely counter-productive to the role of an assassin/roamer and is a death sentence to most.
The only assassin truly designed for jumping head first into team fights is Poppy, who actually has a kit that supports it.