Rengar.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirEnvy

01-21-2013

I don't know why people complain about this cat. He seems to be in a solid state as a top laner after the latest patch.

Boot

01-21-2013

I disagree. His inability to trade without getting caught by something or dish out the proper amount of damage is too high. Yes they did buff his sustain a bit, but I still think there's more to come with him.

RaptoRGmo7

01-21-2013

nerf W nerf ulti now he is super useless but still he is my favorite champ, i hope riot buff ulti without this stupid delay 3 in ulti

cavecricket48

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirEnvy View Post
I don't know why people complain about this cat. He seems to be in a solid state as a top laner after the latest patch.
He's a bad top. He's better off in the jungle, but he's subpar there in comparison to others.

SirEnvy

01-21-2013

Interesting opinions. From what I have seen he can easily destroy top unless the matching is a 100% against him, but if you time your ferocity and ult correctly you can dish out tons of damage. I go with cleaver to exploit his added attack speed and oddly enough trinity force to further abuse his refreshable 6th spell.

Launchpad

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirEnvy View Post
Interesting opinions. From what I have seen he can easily destroy top unless the matching is a 100% against him, but if you time your ferocity and ult correctly you can dish out tons of damage. I go with cleaver to exploit his added attack speed and oddly enough trinity force to further abuse his refreshable 6th spell.
Who do you face top lane? because usually there is... Riven, teemo, jayce, olaf, darius, lee sin, nidalee, chogath rumble all of which beat rengar to a pulp unless they are a stupid player. Oh and then Jax, Irelia, malphite etc. etc.

Santisimo

01-23-2013

Teemo owning a Rengar? Not unless he's AP and shrooms the hell out of the bushes. He's a sitting duck otherwise.