Vi New Bugs Found.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heartless Jack

02-20-2013

Wow 4 pages I had to read to see if anyone else noticed YET ANOTHER VI BUG. (It hasn't been brought up thus far,)

Blast Shield does NOT shield for the (easily calculable) 10% of Vi's max HP that is promised. It probably is caused by it not adding Juggernaut/Veteran's Scars mastery HP.

(To satisfy my own curiosity, was any other champ ever as buggy as Vi? I'd like to know. I do know of specific instances like Yorick's double death bug, but did any other champion ever have half a dozen bugs at once?)

SvenJ

02-23-2013

Bumping. I have been maining Vi lately and I still regularly (multiple times a game) run into the bug where I press Q to charge vault breaker, and she starts the animation and sound effect, but the arrow never extends out and I cannot actually activate the move, so I am just slowed with no actual ability activation. I have died repeatedly to this since my escape fails and I have simply lost tons of mana for no reason. Please look into this...

Nesher

02-24-2013

These bugs still seem to be happening, saw them again last night

Boosserbud

02-26-2013

I'm not quite sure if anyone has brought this problem to your attention, but, if Vi is affected by certain types of CC while charging her Q, her Q stops charging and goes on cooldown, as it should, but it only charges the minimum distance the next few times it is casted. It seems to fix itself after a few casts, but i still think it should be looked at.

Side note: I haven't gone out of my way to reproduce the problem but I've had it happen a few times. One time I particularly remember that after being ulted by a warwick (while charging Q) my Q would only travel the minimum distance for around two casts, regardless of how long i charged it.
Thanks.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadThoseLegs View Post

2-Second, Ive noticed some champions where you ult them with her Assault and Battery it will bug out and won't even launch but it goes on cd. One champion that it does it on is Master Yi when he does his Alpha Strike.
This happens with most abilities targeted on Master Yi during his Alpha Strike. The reason it does not function is that during the Alpha Strike, he is untargetable (much like Vladimir's Sanguine Pool or Fizz's Playful/Trickster). SOURCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadThoseLegs View Post

4- Just found another bug with her ult Assault and Battery, while using her ult say on an Ezreal and he flashes over a wall you bug out and dont follow him sometimes, instead you finish your ult away from him instead of actually following him.
This is part of a larger issue happening with most targeted abilities and entering brush. It is part of the list of common/known bugs sticky HERE

c0lors

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

I posted an uninformative topic a few seconds ago without checking for this thread first. Apologies!

I encountered a bug with Vi's Q. While trying to run away from an engagement, I fully charged Q, then ran into a Shaco box. When the fear wore off, Vi was still holding the pose and the MS reduction, and I was unable to do anything but slowly walk around until Q went on CD.

For the record, I was in the brush, and I was smart casting. Hope this helps.

MartacustheLeet

03-06-2013

it's okay to make other posts about it, it just pushes the point more that this problem is occurring often, now she didn't start off with all these bugs, i didn't have this issues to the time Quinn came out really. The Q will lock up and you are stuck charging till it times out, also if someone snares or stuns you it goes on a shorter cool down but longer than the say 2 sec it takes to be unlocked, it's usually about a 5 sec cool down if caught, which isn't bad if that is supposed to be how it works. Another one i have noticed is occasionally Vi's E (excessive force) when activated and you hit a champion directly, it'll still do the cone effect and damage all minions/enemies behind them but will do nothing to the enemy you hit directly, this is a big hassle and causes big issues in any cases.

MartacustheLeet

03-06-2013

Another thing I have noticed, this is a combination of Vi and Sivir Sivir has a spell shield that ignores the effects of a champion skill, damage and all, and refunds her mana in it's place. To explain, it stops both the damage of the ability as well as any other effects it is to have on the champion it was cast on, however if Vi casts her ult on Sivir and Sivir casts her shield she still takes the knock up stun effect, which i don't think is supposed to happen when the spell shield is active.

EddyOneal

03-06-2013

another one happens many times when you cast Q randomly she just stops moving for no reason

Nesher

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartacustheLeet View Post
Another thing I have noticed, this is a combination of Vi and Sivir Sivir has a spell shield that ignores the effects of a champion skill, damage and all, and refunds her mana in it's place. To explain, it stops both the damage of the ability as well as any other effects it is to have on the champion it was cast on, however if Vi casts her ult on Sivir and Sivir casts her shield she still takes the knock up stun effect, which i don't think is supposed to happen when the spell shield is active.
Yeah I've posted about that issue too. I think I read that if Vi's CC is blocked the damage should still take effect, but with Sivir it ignores both. Since it's a 2-part ult, and the CC hits before the damage, you'd think the damage should still hit. Though I'm uncertain if this is intended or not since no damage gets placed. Sivir's shield states it blocks a single enemy ability cast on her. Should it block that one ability regardless if it has multiple hits & effects? Which makes me wonder if Sivir's shield is up, & Fiora targets her for her ult, will Sivir block all of her hits too since the ult was targeted on her regardless of her jumping around? If so will it bug out & cancel damage to everything she hits? If anybody tested this would be good to know.

Either way, Vi still has issues, which is sad because she is a great champ, just makes it iffy to selecting her because of the bugs.