Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi New Bugs Found.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nesher

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Quote:
Skiiazo:
Yes it should go on CD, all ults if canceled in the middle will go into CD. Katerina is a prime example of this.

not true... an example like I said in my post which you quoted... Darius will get his refreshed if his target dies before he lands it.

KKGWsob3k

02-06-2013

I'm still getting the Q bug where it gets stuck charging but you cant cast it or autoattack until it fizzles and the range indicator doesn't increase.

Seems to happen when you double tap the skill quickly with a target very close to you, and it also seems to happen a lot at dragon, although i've gotten it at wraiths too. i've tried to repro it but I cant do it reliably, although I got it to glitch at drag in about 10min of custom game. Quite bad if you are in a dragon fight.

I don't smart cast the skill btw

Nesher

Recruiter

02-09-2013

Still happening with her ult.

SpreadThoseLegs

02-13-2013

Well it turns out that the new patch 3.02 didn't fix any bugs mentioned in the threads. Does riot not realize these bugs are bigger then they think? Considering so many people have found these bugs and reported them, any technician would be able to see these bugs within a few games of playing with Vi. This is just obsurd that they still haven't done anything yet. She is one of my favorite champs and I have to stop playing her because her bugs ruin a lot of my ranked/normal games. Q bug not fixed, Ult not fixed, so wth is riot doing? I could go to their corporate office and even show them the bugs within minutes of playing a game, this is a joke. If I was their bug finder, I would literaly find every bug, because bugs have a tendency to just come after me and find me.

Stratostheory

02-13-2013

Another one with her Q is that it will Keep Charging even after it goes off and leaves you Self CC'd this happened to me at least 5 times in my last match with her, usually if you E and then Q afterwards it freezes you in your Q and you cant use any abilities, cancel the charge, and can only move as if you were slowed

Nesher

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Quote:
SpreadThoseLegs:
Well it turns out that the new patch 3.02 didn't fix any bugs mentioned in the threads. Does riot not realize these bugs are bigger then they think? Considering so many people have found these bugs and reported them, any technician would be able to see these bugs within a few games of playing with Vi. This is just obsurd that they still haven't done anything yet. She is one of my favorite champs and I have to stop playing her because her bugs ruin a lot of my ranked/normal games. Q bug not fixed, Ult not fixed, so wth is riot doing? I could go to their corporate office and even show them the bugs within minutes of playing a game, this is a joke. If I was their bug finder, I would literaly find every bug, because bugs have a tendency to just come after me and find me.

Yeah I know, I love playing as her as well but I haven't lately since these bugs keep happening. It's quite frustrating. I really wish they'd fix this or at least comment on what or how things are supposed to be.

SpreadThoseLegs

02-13-2013

Bump. Would love to hear why they didn't put anything that everyone said was bugged in the patch.

Wyther

02-13-2013

Bump. And also a link to a bug I had with Vi
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3124319 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3124319).

Nesher

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Played Vi today, the bugs are still there with her Q & with her ult....... /sigh

Nesher

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Played as Vi again today, still seems buggy. One thing I noticed too was that during her Assault & Battery, which was used against Sivir, she used her spell shield & was able to avoid it entirely. Since Assault & Battery is a CC + damage, should Sivir have taken the damage if she avoided the CC? Or can any champ who avoids the CC also avoid the damage? I thought it was fixed that even if there's no CC the damage still applies. Guess not.