Plix Death's Messenger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daphooph

01-23-2013

Name: Plix Death's Messenger

Description: she is cloaked in black and has jet black hair with red streaks. She has a sheath on one hip holding the blade "souls end" made out of the very souls she has collected. And on the other hip attached the book of death. *Uses Hp to use abilities. And is a melee champion

Lore: It's been said that you can Give your soul to Death in order to get a loved one back. The only problem is I have no love to give only hate.
-Plix
When Plix was only a baby Death came for her soul. She was found abandoned *in a snowy forrest when Death first saw her. She was slowly freezing and her soul was ready to be reaped. Yet something stopped Death. What was so different about this baby then the others he had to take to the underworld. One cannot be sure why Death chose to spare little Plix's life. There are many rumors for the reason why. The most popular of which is that death had had a daughter and Plix reminded him of her. Death brought Plix to the underworld teaching her the ways of death. Upon becoming a teen Death gave her an ancient sword that is said to gain the power of souls that it took. The blade was called Soul End and was made from Death's very own scythe. With this blade and the teachings of death Plix became strong. The first souls she reaped were her own parents. With furry hatred and all the souls she has harvested she became strong. Thus Death's messenger was born.

Passive Thieving Souls:Everytime Plix kills an enemy unit she obtains their soul granting her 5 hp per minion and 30 Hp per champion

Q Sap: Plix thrust "souls end" into an enemy stunning them for 1seconds and sapping Hp
Based on her ability power 5-7 second cd
W Deaths Call[/B]: Speed is slightly reduced. Plix reads from the book of death for 1-10 seconds(most like way shorter1-3 seconds). A circle around Plix starts to form and grows(like varus arrow skill) when the ability reaches it's max range or when hit a fear is activated lasting longer the closer you are to Plix. 7-15 sec cd

E Soul fusion: Plix's body and soul become one enabling her to dodge all attacks for 2 second. In spirit form Plix's movement speed is increased by 7%. 15-20second cd

R Deaths curse: Plix reads from Death's book. The next basic attack deals huge magice damage and puts a mark on the enemy dealing small true damage over 5 seconds. If an enemy is killed by Death's Curse Plix's passive effect is doubled for that kill.

Daphooph

01-23-2013

give me input on her abilities and lore please

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

passive - Nasus and Morgana both have a high base % on vamp/lifesteal that doesn't require any extra effort, so this is pretty much a weak version of those.

If Q is a lot like Hecarim's aura then Idk. If you want to have a skill be able to grant you healing based on all damage done to the target while it's active, it needs to be longer and lower %. If it only heals the damage that this skill actually does, that seems fine. If it's a 7 sec CD it needs to be a lot shorter duration on the stun, so if you want 2 seconds you need to bump the CD over 14 seconds. Look to Veigar's Stun. If you want a 7 sec stun, it needs to be 1 second in duration or less

W - Reading something to charge doesn't really make sense with how spellcasting from books works. You can read something then get interrupted, cancelling the spell entirely, or you can focus your mind to increase the power of it. You should have this be like Varus' and Vi's Qs, slowing your movement to charge something up. Don't make it a channel if you have to make it a champion-centric ability. People are just going to be able to run out of range.

E - 5 seconds is too long. Jax is the only other champion with a skill like this and it's only 1-2 seconds and actually deals damage. You shouldn't balance an ability by reducing the champion's damage output, you can just nerf the effect.

R - Don't say things like "the next attack from her named sword". Say "Her next basic attack". What is her attack range? Also, 5 second channel is a long time. What is the duration on the effect? How are you going to be able to use it effectively? What kind of single-target-nuke ultimate damage is it going to be on par with? What happens if you use this with max stacks? Do you go over the cap? Does it just not do anything?

Is this a mage or a melee fighter? While you have defense and 2 short range CC, you have no mobility and it will make it impossible for you to get anywhere during a fight. You'll be kited worse than Nasus because at least he has Wither.

Also, you really need to be patient with this forum. If you bump every 10 minutes people are not going to like you.

Daphooph

01-23-2013

Hey thanks so much for the tips. I'm new and still reading up on stuff like damages and stats so that's why that might be off a bit. I need to reword her w because I imagined it looking like a varus shot or vi charge. Also on her dodge thanks for bringing up that it's way too long. Jax's dodge pisses me off and it's only two seconds so that definantly needs to be shortened to like one second also maybe since she is a spirit in that state I'll give her bonus movement speed. Over all thanks for saying I need to work on my patience I'll try my best not to bump every second. Thanks so much for the help

Daphooph

01-25-2013

So this it what a bump looks like?