Just out of curiosity....?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vieryn

01-23-2013

This question is seriously purely to satisfy my curiosity....
So a lot of the verbal abuse that goes on is for "kill stealing." So many people on the forums and in game will combat that kills don't win the game, pushing your lane and destroying the nexus does (which is of course, true). So why isn't there a running count of structures destroyed the way there is a count of kills and deaths? It seems like a lot of the problems people have w each other center around k/d...I just wonder why there's so much emphasis put on it in the community and yet someone could have the greatest K/D in the world and still have no idea how to push a lane successfully...

Fate000

01-23-2013

If there was a running count of structures, it'd causes drama for structure kill steals...
And there is one in the post-game stats...

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-23-2013

It doesn't matter who killed the structure. I could push every tower down to 1 health and let minions kill it, just because we don't have any structure kills on any of our champions doesn't mean we're further behind.

KDA on the other hand, gives you a tool to quickly see the flow of the game. You can see which champions have been involved in the most successful fights, as well as which have been struggling. Of course it's not a perfect view, but that's to be expected with anything.

Vieryn

01-23-2013

oh would you look at that..it does.
Lovely, thanks i never noticed that before