Expect the worst & hope for the best.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eazyezee

01-23-2013

The phrase I stick to when playing. Works pretty good. I always no matter what just think in my head that every lane besides me will feed or be stupid most of the time it's true but I still have hope. Sometimes luck comes my way

Just like my last game lol, started off 7-0 as Jayce mid lane. It's always 1 person that ruins it for the entire team our adc had no idea how to play died 1v1 to twitch bot lane by himself farming about 4 times. Went up to people's faces and got 1 shot in team fights.. HOW DO I WIN A GAME AT 1500 Elo lol. I am stuck and people are so bad!

Nawar

01-23-2013

How did you not snowball? If you were that fed early game, youre practically invincible. Sometimes you just have to get in the mindset of "I need to carry. Let's go. Thug life."

Eazyezee

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridicious View Post
How did you not snowball? If you were that fed early game, youre practically invincible. Sometimes you just have to get in the mindset of "I need to carry. Let's go. Thug life."
I was snowballed. I destroyed my mid laner, destroyed bot lane multiple times. I guess I just didn't push towers enough and they grouped mid and destroyed my team because the gold was even, and I was really the only one fed on my team.