Whats the best top to knock the tower over fast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

switch your top and bot lanes, gg top tower.

the better question is why do u want to take top tower so fast?

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-24-2013

It gives you global gold, a bit more map pressure, and frees up your top laner to roam and do stuff elsewhere.

chris2423

01-24-2013

ttaking top tower doesnt really give u any map control, and a toplane who roams too early wont be effective. sure the global gold is nice, but i think u should secure a win in your lane, finish your first big item before taking top tower and roaming. besides, attempting to push too early just opens yourself up to ganks from the enemy jungler. levels 1-5 u dont want to be up next to his turret trying to push it down, youll just get yourself killed.

adc

Master Recruiter

01-24-2013

The top turret doesn't shove the minions back, so when you shove your lane it's in their territory for longer. You can somewhat control where the enemy goes with just that.

It depends on the top laner. Nasus won't be too effective, but a Riven or a Kha'zix can gank very effectively early on, especially if they're ahead in CS or maybe a kill - it can easily turn a lane around.

Also, I heard wards are overpowered. Totally let you see ganks and **** yo.

AlmostA Stealth

01-24-2013

Hey thanks for all your replies guys. The reason I am looking to take top tower first is so I can start helping other lanes like mid or doing a little counter jungling. I just feel like siting in top lane farming in 1300 elo is just imposible to do. Your team likes to start fights.

Chukwu

02-04-2013

Zed and Riven if u run flat AD runes u can get that level 2-3 kill and i swear to god they push so fast u either get 75% Health or the whole thing just remember to ward when pushing :> a wild Olaf may appear

Tyrese77

02-04-2013

I would have to say that the best Tower rape comes from Jayce. In cannon mode with the 5% more turret damage mastery and his W. It spells Turret Death

Sleipnir of Hel

02-05-2013

Top lane olaf, Jungle Xin Zhao. Get a level 3 or level 4 gank in a manner that at least forces your enemy top laner to go back, or die. If the enemy laner is not there to push back, those two will guaranteed take the tower before the laner gets back.