Whats the best top to knock the tower over fast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmostA Stealth

01-23-2013

I just want to know what the best champ is to take down the top tower so i can start roaming a bit more

adc

01-23-2013

Caitlyn.

Desperate Izzy

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Caitlyn.
and you say i give out false info...BS! haha

adc

01-23-2013

Caitlyn puts so much pressure on just about any lane. The problem is fitting her into a team comp.

Desperate Izzy

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Caitlyn puts so much pressure on just about any lane. The problem is fitting her into a team comp.
ok now i see where you're going with this...and yeah that's true...but following the meta is effective most of the time, although i'd also say, "hey give top Caitlyn a try," you never know, you might just end up switching the meta

adc

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Izzy View Post
ok now i see where you're going with this...and yeah that's true...but following the meta is effective most of the time, although i'd also say, "hey give top Caitlyn a try," you never know, you might just end up switching the meta
Doubt it. The meta is the meta for a reason. Unless you give her a support, or are very very good (IE TPA), she's going to have a hard time surviving the dives that are likely to go her way if she can't push down the tower really quickly.

OwnedÂș

01-23-2013

rengar has to be at the top of the list.
nasus and wukong are good too

Glugged

01-23-2013

jax does wonders

Charcole

01-23-2013

rengar is op vs towers, heimer is known for pushing to towers although I think the latest update nerfed his tower killing abilities since towers now focus summons first (including heimers turrets I believe) it used to be heimer could just plant turrets behind minions and laugh as the tower got raped.

Method1cal

01-23-2013

If you're looking for split pushing then Nidalee is great. Otherwise anyone would do with good jungle co-ordination.