Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LinkedUpGaming LF ShoutCaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LUG Spartan

02-18-2013

Anyone looking to shoutcast?

King Of Crash

02-18-2013

Hey man, a Friend and I may be interested in shoutcasting, but i will be working until 4pst (he'll be able to start at 2pm pst). If you guys need someone from 4 and on or just want to try out a few new guys I can be contacted @ my email [email]Landondev@yahoo.com[/email]. I added you on League client but idk when i'll be on, so email works best. Hope your tournaments works well either way .

LUG Spartan

02-19-2013

Quote:
King Of Crash:
Hey man, a Friend and I may be interested in shoutcasting, but i will be working until 4pst (he'll be able to start at 2pm pst). If you guys need someone from 4 and on or just want to try out a few new guys I can be contacted @ my email [email]Landondev@yahoo.com[/email]. I added you on League client but idk when i'll be on, so email works best. Hope your tournaments works well either way .

Thanks King Of Crash, When you get on we will talk.

Melefen

02-19-2013

l

LUG Spartan

02-19-2013

Quote:
Melefen:
l

I as well, Melefen if you would like to know more. Please add me in game = SlainFox

LUG Spartan

02-20-2013

Looking for 2 shoutcasters for this weekend. It will be a 32 team 5v5 tourney.

LUG Spartan

02-21-2013

Need Shout casters for this weekend.