How to win games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cycIohexane

01-23-2013

Wall of text incoming, if you want the jist of it go to the last paragraph.

Hey, this is Judas. I've been playing league since august almost non stop, and feel like it would be good to try to help the community a little bit. I assume that if you clicked on teh thread, that you are either, A) a veteran waiting to laugh at some terrible tips and tricks, or B) on one hell of a losing streak, and starting to get desperate. I feel like i can help the latter.

Now, if you've ever played a bad game, you are familiar with *******s. You know, the guys that love to say, "GG noob team" about 3 minutes into a bad start. You give up a few kills in lane by making bad decisions, jungler fails horridly on a gank, etcetera. Now, as most of us have been in the position where you feel like your team is just throwing a game out of lack of skill, and are guilty of being the before-mentioned *******s at one point or another. This is where the "How to win games" part comes in.

At this point, (from personal experience anyhow) most people are pissed. As the vast majority of people don't like getting called a noob, (the worst possible insult to a gamer) They will get pissed off. They will be focusing less on the game, and more on retorting to your comments. And ass the one saying GG about 5 minutes in, you have demoralized yourself and all around you. Nobody wants to work together, people dont think straight, people get even angrier. Now THIS is the point where, in most solo que's anyway, that it is GG. This is when people say, "**** it, feeding time!" (not in a fizz, pentakill way, but a ruin the game way.) This is when people say, "Report Blah Blah Unskilled, uninstall." Now, i have experienced tremendous comebacks, from an 0-5 start to a turnaround and a 20 minute surrender. If you want to win games, keep a level head. Every time you berate your teammates, it directly results the outcome of the game; pushing you closer and closer to a loss.

Remember that saying, "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything." Well, that is kind of stupid in real life. But in this game, it is a rule to live by. This is a 5v5, TEAM game. What is a team without a leader? Someone to motivate, to be that cheesy ******* saying, "WE GOT THIS!" after every lost fight. Hell, you dont have to carry by going 30-2. a team needs motivation above all else; It needs someone to bring out the best in each of its members. Be that guy. It's how you win games.

adc

01-23-2013

Here's AD Bottom's guide on how to win games:

Kill the enemy Nexus.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Here's AD Bottom's guide on how to win games:

Kill the enemy Nexus.
Plagiarize me much?

Sushì

01-23-2013

haha this is very true. too bad that the people who really need to hear it wont really listen. rage and vulgarity are ubiquitous in all online games. its unavoidable. but definitely a good post

Nawar

01-23-2013

You forgot that one part about buying wards.

Eazyezee

01-23-2013

I've tried this, people just don't improve they have the same skill as they did when they started the game.

LoubieDoobie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Yeah they won't have the same skill, but I like to try a "please guys stop fighting"

Or a "please dont critique this early"

If he responds, then you know he is kinda a ****** and just don't say anything. If he says nothing, your team will probably do well.

If he responds...say nothing...then see how he does. If he fails, just be like, wow you were *****ing early and you ****ed up, gg assface. =P

Eazyezee

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubiedoobie View Post
yeah they won't have the same skill, but i like to try a "please guys stop fighting"

or a "please dont critique this early"

if he responds, then you know he is kinda a ****** and just don't say anything. If he says nothing, your team will probably do well.

If he responds...say nothing...then see how he does. If he fails, just be like, wow you were *****ing early and you ****ed up, gg assface. =p
lol

Elefes

01-24-2013

I just start typing crappy 1-liners in "all" chat. "Worth it!", "GOTCHAAAA", "this was well calculated.. NOT".
Cheers me up a bit). Unless there's some raging ******* who just won't shut up, in which case I give up and /ff every 5 minutes.