Kat Nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cervum

01-26-2013

She's not OP at all and she's very easy to counter. Riot has already nerfed her enough. Learn to counter her and stop complaining.

Awfully Beast

01-26-2013

She needs to be nerfed to an extent... Her ratios are extremely good.. i think she has a 1.75 ap ratio on her ult.. .thats just silly. she does do massive amounts of dmg and if somewhat fed can kill someone in under 2 seconds. I don't think she needs a rework or base dmg nerfs... just her scaling.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully Beast View Post
She needs to be nerfed to an extent... Her ratios are extremely good.. i think she has a 1.75 ap ratio on her ult.. .thats just silly. she does do massive amounts of dmg and if somewhat fed can kill someone in under 2 seconds. I don't think she needs a rework or base dmg nerfs... just her scaling.
its going up to 2.0... guess nobody noticed that lol

alfavhunter

01-26-2013

kat exchanges CC for mobility and damage, she has no stuns, no silence, no root, and to do her max damage she has to stay still sacrificing her mobility, and she has to be in close range to od most of her damage

OP? no

strong and annoying when polayingvsa good kat? yes

but not op

GiottoXIII

01-26-2013

her current state is quite balanced anymore and she becomes unviable again other than as a joke pick... Her ult can be shut down by suppress,silence, stun, knockups, grabs, and i think lulu's changing her into a fox thing... (correct me if im wrong on the lulu one)
and she's squishier than a marshmallow that's been hovering over a warm campfire... It's also pretty easy to counter kat.... find a champion who can sustain or tank like vlad/cho and kat's damage basically becomes moot because the cd's dont allow you to pulll enough combos

OblivionWings

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully Beast View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Her base damage and ratios are already trash. Her Q and W (which make up her lane phase) are already getting nerfed to the ground and Riot decides to buff her ult in return. If she lanes against any smart mid with CC, that Ult buff becomes useless.

Shiftless

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxaragos View Post
I'm still complaining about the damage she does, even if she's 0-3, she jumps in and does a whole lot of damage.

Her Q, and her ult hurts.

I'm just wondering about her damage nerf >>

Because it really hurts.

Even with counters and stun, she still does a lot of damage.
In my past few games, in my experience, she still does a lot of damage.
Even with counters.

She is still OP.
Let's nerf all champs that do damage good idea!!!

PuckZz

01-27-2013

Then how come katarina is an assassin that can jump in your face and decimate your team when others have to clean up the fight.

PuckZz

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharesized View Post
Let's nerf all champs that do damage good idea!!!
They already did that to kha' zix and talon............

Aequilix

01-27-2013

People are still complaining about Kat?