Kat Nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kottonbun

01-23-2013

I'm still complaining about the damage she does, even if she's 0-3, she jumps in and does a whole lot of damage.

Her Q, and her ult hurts.

I'm just wondering about her damage nerf >>

Because it really hurts.

Even with counters and stun, she still does a lot of damage.
In my past few games, in my experience, she still does a lot of damage.
Even with counters.

She is still OP.

Lunar Sanguis

01-23-2013

This is what counter mres and counter-picks are for. You can easily stun her and she stops her ult.

OblivionWings

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxaragos View Post
I'm still complaining about the damage she does, even if she's 0-3, she jumps in and does a whole lot of damage.

Because it really hurts.

Even with counters and stun, she still does a lot of damage.
In my past few games, in my experience, she still does a lot of damage.
Even with counters.

She is still OP.
I really hate how people complain about Katarina. Her base stats and ap/ad ratios are terrible and she's extremely easy to counter.

"Even with counters and stun, she still does a lot of damage."

I have a question; how? If you cc her right when her ult starts, you essentially have taken away half her damage. You also can't forget the fact that she's an assassin. She's MEANT to be able to burst away your entire health bar if you don't build properly, make a mistake, or simply get counterpicked. If you remove her burst, what does she become? Don't forget that she's already been hit by a nerf and she's getting hit by another that screws over her laning phase.

RystÓ

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OblivionWings View Post
ou also can't forget the fact that she's an assassin. She's MEANT to be able to burst away your entire health bar if you don't build properly, make a mistake, or simply get counterpicked. If you remove her burst, what does she become? Don't forget that she's already been hit by a nerf and she's getting hit by another that screws over her laning phase.
But assassins are meant to take out a single target instantly.
She deals AOE damage and can move on to burst down another target after killing (or getting an assist on) the first.

OblivionWings

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RystÓ View Post
She deals AOE damage and can move on to burst down another target after killing (or getting an assist on) the first.
But here's my opinion(and feel free to disagree with it).

Yes, I agree that she does have the ability to take down multiple champs like dominoes, but she's completely reliant on her passive. Here's the thing. If you can save one hard CC and use it on Kat, you've essentially turned it into a 4v5. She'll die immediately due to the fact that she's extremely squishy and if she doesn't die, chances are she'll be unable to chain her kills due to her low hp. You've essentially negated her presence in the team fight.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxaragos View Post

Because it really hurts.
hue

acer56

01-26-2013

learn to counter her fuucking noob

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RystÓ View Post
You stop a snowball at the top of the hill, not the bottom.

BloodworksInc

01-26-2013

No but seriously now, it's enough.

I don't get why so many people believe Kat is some ultra uber Goddess of untouchable-ness. CC, dismantles, her. You can have a full string all set up, the enemy team is ripe for a nice Penta off your Ult; You Shunpo into the fray. Time slows down, in your mind you can hear the glorious announcer sfx of "PENTAKILL - ACE'd" and yet... for some reason, it doesn't play :O

Something has gone horrible wrong in the wondrous land of Noxus, what has halted our Apex Predator of Steel and Style? What could have possibly brought about this delay in her magnanimous glory?!

Oh right, ANY Crowd Control skill in the GAME.

Oh noes.

Noxus falls silent, a hush over the wonderful land. The cheering dies down, children begin to cry and throw miniature foam daggers onto the field. The only sound heard upon the Fields of Justice is;

"You have been slain."

Gimpyloser

01-26-2013

If they nerf her any further than they already did, they might as well remove her from the game.