@Riot: status on the Karma Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Red Ryu

01-23-2013

It's been quite a while since we've heard about our little support/AP mid. How far is she from being reworked, it's been a long time since news of her has come out.

Sir Thronk

01-23-2013

I feel like we've all been lied to since what was supposed to be three-four weeks became three-four months, with no word.

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

God, the chance we are just being lied is worming its way into my head. Its horrible.

Red Ryu

01-24-2013

Karma players unite!

Irish Red Cap

01-24-2013

Karma rework has been coming for 2 years. I gave up hope of the rework until I see OFFICIAL patch notes with Karma changes. Until then it's all just riot not wanting to mess with a champ that is massively underplayed.

Oughtbe

01-24-2013

Reminds me of the Eve rework. Everybody thought it was never gonna happen, and then out of nowheresville the rework is pretty much finished, they have the patch notes up, and suddenly Eve gets changed within a week or two of announcement. Without word for something like a year on the status.

Just a thought.

Thief of Space

01-24-2013

I bought Karma when I was around level 24 because her kit looked cool (exploding shield and a tether) but when I started supporting as her, she was ok at best when i was trying her out but people started to complain about me picking her. I've got games where I helped my ADC quite a bit with sustain with the mantra Q and shield but it felt like that enemy taric and ashe was just going to demolish me and vayne when the laning phase went on, and it almost happened. Her current mana problems and long cooldowns on mantra are just not worth it. I want to see my Ionian friend get her remake and shine.

Managable

01-25-2013

Karma best champ in the game u guis nub. I baught sakura karma.

Camioneuse

01-25-2013

Icefrog would have done something

GurkenMAN

01-25-2013

Didnt they say something like "maybe end of january" a while ago?

I think releasing through preseason would be cleaver...i mean "clever"