Please remove the surrender system !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beats By YaoMing

01-23-2013

People give up wayy too easily

DysposableHero

01-23-2013

Um, sometimes games are just over and you want to get it over with because you wanna move on to the next game.

Sushì

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DysposableHero View Post
Um, sometimes games are just over and you want to get it over with because you wanna move on to the next game.
definitely very true. when you have an early game oriented team and you're losing 1-25 within the first 20 minutes, most people would just want to try again instead of wasting time especially if the other team is just fooling around and not trying to end the game

Don2955

01-23-2013

maybe they should make this in specific game modes because people shouldnt be fhave to just play a 20 min game some people are having fun and then you end up only having 20 mins of fun maybe having all ranked games not being able to surrender.

SHMEEPS phd

01-24-2013

I was on a team with 2 trolls, they would vote against surrendering even though we were getting stomped (for obvious reasons). The enemy team was just as devious, farming kills and dragging out the game indefinitely because they were guaranteed a win. so it's just more xp and ip for them.

If anything, I think there should be a unanimous surrender option from the first minute of the game. then have it change to a 4-1 majority at 20 minutes, and a 3-2 majority at 40 minutes.

MicKretz

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMoldy13 View Post
If anything, I think there should be a unanimous surrender option from the first minute of the game. then have it change to a 4-1 majority at 20 minutes, and a 3-2 majority at 40 minutes.
Def a good idea

whiteandnerdy42

01-24-2013

I don't know; I really like having the option to surrender because even if you only have had "20 minutes of fun" then you can just go on to the next game; if you're getting totally crushed it's not really fun anymore.

Yourcatmolested

01-24-2013

You can't use the fun excuse. Some people's version of fun isn't being trapped in an hour long game that you can't win. I do not have fun when losing. I have fun when winning. When we are so far behind that we stand no chance of winning, or if someone quits and it all goes downhill, I don't want to spend 40 minutes "having fun". I want to move on to the next game.

Eloquid

01-24-2013

This ^

SirDumke

01-24-2013

It should be a separate game mode for summoners rift, NOsurrender game and the normal Surrender game.