Alright Lux fans, get in here.

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cryte

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSI Starstorm View Post
It's more likely a mental breakdown because of the state of her life. If you read the judgement at the end there's basically this "Hmm, maybe I shouldn't be fighting for Demacia. ****."
Alright fine.
Rebel teenager Lux skin.
Like Pentakill Sona.

SmugUniverse

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkaire View Post
It's not about it not fitting her. It's about her only new skin in ages being yet ANOTHER military skin, when her last skin was a military skin and we're going to have to wait another year for a Lux skin which very well could be another military skin (with the path that Riot has been taking).

Woop-de-doo. Commando is now grey and has new particle effects.
No, it is. If you want to discuss oversaturation of skin themes, this isn't the thread. This is a thread about how lux would likely kill a puppy in the name of "justice" if she had to.

Asylum Lux

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSI Starstorm View Post
It's more likely a mental breakdown because of the state of her life. If you read the judgement at the end there's basically this "Hmm, maybe I shouldn't be fighting for Demacia. ****."
Her judgement is more like "I have been trained to fight my entire life, and I don't know anything else. This is all I have."

@Ezekiel73 http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2997659

cryte

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylum Lux View Post
Her judgement is more like "I have been trained to fight my entire life, and I don't know anything else. This is all I have."
Asylum Lux..
I wanna make a Lux skin now.
Sorry for being off topic, but the image of Lux in a straight jacket with crazy eyes is inspiring.

SmugUniverse

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylum Lux View Post
I dunno, I took "She would prove that her dedication to her city-state was true, and that she had not been lying when she first answered their question." more like "****, I have to prove myself to everyone because I'm not sure about this deep within", but it's really up for interpretation.

Vanra

01-23-2013

All I can say about Lux is that I'm glad at least one of the human female characters has a different personality from all the others.

Asylum Lux

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanra View Post
All I can say about Lux is that I'm glad at least one of the human female characters has a different personality from all the others.
There are a few exceptions. Ahri, for example, is also bona fide crazy. Also, Cassiopeia, unlike Lux and Ahri, actually shows her psychological abnormalities in-game, not just in her lore.
Neither of them are 100% human, but eh.

SmugUniverse

01-23-2013

It's funny how every post that isn't "lux is so kawaii" got downvoted.

RazyUltim8

01-23-2013

Wow, I mouse-over this thread and I'm greeted by a caps lock gorilla warfare trainee.

SmugUniverse

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyUltim8 View Post
Wow, I mouse-over this thread and I'm greeted by a caps lock gorilla warfare trainee.

I... I learned it from you, okay dad?! Are you happy?! Look at what you've made me do!

1234567 ... 10