Alright Lux fans, get in here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AllyMcBee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrakka View Post
Except nobody considers her their waifu. Ppl are complaining for the exact reason you nonchalantly threw aside. The skin isnt aesthetically beautiful. She is oversaturated with the same skin theme. Nobody wants her sexualized. Nobody wants her the quiet woman in the kitchen. We want her to look beautiful. In the same way, we expect the next Vi skin to make her be tough. We expect the next Miss Fortune skin to be sexy. We expect the next Darius skin to be rugged. Lux is a beautful girl by any standard. Long flowing blond hair. Cute and bright face. All she needs is the outfit to compliment it. Armor doesnt. This is a thread about, how if you like Lux, you would want her to be beautful. You dont like lux. Your not even a fan. I bet you play lux once a week tops.
Lux is awesomely fun to play (ie, I enjoy her), and I wouldn't classify her as "beautiful". She's a solider, plain and simple. There are more than enough other champs out there with non-lore specific skins that it's rather nice that they're sticking to a theme. You seem to think the next Darius skin should be rugged because that's what he is and I think Lux skins should fit her military background -- see how that works? Man, opinions are fun! In other words...I think you're taking this "beautiful" thing waaaaaay too seriously.

UnsafeNormal

01-23-2013

I don't like the skin because it's bland and boring.

Animations and new particles are nice, but the armor and look is just bland.

I Play Lux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Sion is a girl

AllyMcBee

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrakka View Post
The skin isnt aesthetically beautiful.
Man, so many salty people! I think the point you're missing is that you're stating subjective opinions as fact. What if I happen to think it IS beautiful? I'm not wrong. Now you may disagree with me, but that doesn't make it any less false. Tsk, tsk. In my opinion it IS beautiful and fits her quite well

SonsofaBastages

01-23-2013

@ OP
She's a bubbly, girly tool in a military dictatorship. You don't think so?

Lux Laugh - your argument is invalid

13rock

01-23-2013

Just passing through.

I'd play lux a lot more if they updated her sorceress skin splash.

Defiant1

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
I'm pretty sure the main complaint is an over-saturation of military skins, not that they exist.

Regardless, Lux's personality is bubbly and trying to claim otherwise is just silly. Whether that should be the case, given the nature of the environment she grew up in, is a different question altogether. There's definitely a notable disconnect there between how she appears in the game and what her lore would suggest.
Other than her being a young cute girl and having a cute voice there really is nothing to indicate a bubbly personality. I think you are the silly one, go to the lux wikia page and read all of her quotes, they are all things a soldier would say with some light-themed things.

The whole double rainbow joke is followed by cold hard logic and even her lore suggests that her smile and demeanor are disarming to common folk (casuals like you) but the way she wears her armor with such ease gives soldiers pause (real lux fans).

Toki AkA

01-24-2013

Hmm....Such a long article..Not so good at English so didn't read it all.
But I love the Steel Legion Lux. -w- I like little girl in huge clothes.

Twillera

01-24-2013

You sir, are a stereotypical ****.

Your saying someone does 1 thing, and therefor there personality must match it? Must EVERY single person in the military have the exact same personality? Do all royals act that EXACT game way? Hell no. You say, oh shes this, but that doesnt mean ****. Why CANT she do all those things and be bubbly. All your doing is reading a few paragraphs about a person, and assuming you know exactly how they are.

Yes, she is a military tool. How does that mean she CANT be bubbly? have all US presidents had the exact same personality, even though they had the same job? Is every teacher the same? No. All your doing is judging a book by its cover.