Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh bruiser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bonghoot

01-23-2013

With a wits end and a frozen mallet Thresh seems to look like a decent bruiser. His Q passive scales with AD 200% every 8 seconds; not only that its free! Thresh can also AA without letting his Q passive charge and still do decent amounts of damage with it. He deals massive magic damage while building AD which makes him hard to build against, and with all his CC he is not the easiest gank. His passive gives you a comfortable amount of armor and some scaling for your ult (the only spell with decent AP ratios). AD, HP, and a bit of MR for your build. Utility bruiser ftw?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo AMA

01-23-2013

I like to build a mallet and a BC on him then basically its ALL situational after that. you need more tank warmog you need more dmg for the team a BT or IE and a PD. I think they missed the mark trying to pass him off as support bot. At the most I think he's a kill lane comp.