Getting really sick of this ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auryja

01-23-2013

Tired of having to dodge ranked games. Tired of trolls. 3 out of my past 4 games, last pick called adc, or mid, and was stuck with support. But since they can't play as a team, they troll by picking the adc roll or whatever despite it already being picked, then they put on revive clarity as an adc to get someone to dodge. Getting so sick of this im considering just quitting this game due to the frustration. Riot put in a report option into char select. It is impossible to report these trolls without having to dodge. This is garbage and should have been fixed a long time ago.

Hacker

01-24-2013

You should watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0#t=1m30s

themaddscientist

01-24-2013

If they called ad carry or mid, let them have it. What's keeping you from playing support?

ChiefOfPolice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaddscientist View Post
If they called ad carry or mid, let them have it. What's keeping you from playing support?
last pick calls it every game, sometimes as first pick I want to play mid or top which is well within my right as first pick yo

Jasiwel

01-24-2013

Well, I haven't reached Draft yet, but I think the best advice I can give is to expand your champions so this doesn't become an issue for the team. Even if you do want to play that lane or role (or do not), I think it would be wise to find joy in all parts of the game simply to better help your team and make the game more fun in the process. Of course that's a lot easier said than done, but I hope you take this the right way.

Auryja

01-24-2013

I play all roles but top, which isn't a big deal since everyone always wants it. I get sick of playing support and it is harder to carry a game as it. I support if I have to, but when my main champion is the hardest counter to the other teams already pick, and i have a last pick saying "GIVE ME MID OR I TROLL"... it gets old.. quick. This happens in constantly. It takes 5 tries of dodges before you get 5 people who are not mentally retarded and can finally play a game. I have just got to the point I where if my team mates dont dodge for the troll, then I take the loss and report them after. It really kills the enjoyment of the game though.. Hoping the new dodge penalty with the new ranked system fixes this.

Somebody not you

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaddscientist View Post
That's not much help when the trolls simply reply "OK" when their preferred position is called by someone else and they are told they can't have it, they then go quiet and only become active once everyone else has locked in and they then choose a non-support champ that forces a double-up role and with ridiculous summoner spells trying to force a queue dodge...

How are you supposed to then go support if you've already locked your champ that has no hope in hell of carrying that kind of role, all because some troll didn't get their own way?

General unwritten rule is Pick Order before Call... unless everyone communicates and agrees to do otherwise beforehand. Everyone knows this; don't try bs'ing that you don't - if you've played ranked before you will be fully aware of it.

And shouting your preferred role and adding "ADC OR FEED" or "MID OR TROLL" doesn't count as valid communication. Ever.

There is no way to stop this happening either with the way the game client is currently set up. Until Riot implement something in the Lobby to counter or check this behaviour then we have to deal with it best we can unfortunately. Maybe more Riot employees need to spend some time on reddit and see some of what the players are putting forth over there as possible cures for this disease.

tubbeebucket222

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
**** you ******.

CaesarFlickerman

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasiwel View Post
Well, I haven't reached Draft yet, but I think the best advice I can give is to expand your champions so this doesn't become an issue for the team. Even if you do want to play that lane or role (or do not), I think it would be wise to find joy in all parts of the game simply to better help your team and make the game more fun in the process. Of course that's a lot easier said than done, but I hope you take this the right way.
He shouldn't have to change his game around because of his teammate's inability to read.

If I called a role, I'm taking that role. Too bad, so sad.

ClockworkBling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

When I work hard to research champs, builds, and strategies and spend 20-40mins last-hitting in the most efficient rotation, it makes me rather uninterested in re-investing in this game when all that doesn't matter if you get one or two jerks on your team that tank it completely.

The bad behavior is this game's #1 problem. The matches are not about skill or coordination. They are about which team has the bigger troll.

Please have a separate troll bracket where repeat offenders get to play with their own and leave the rest of us to strategy.