ADC chalenge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nacoran

01-18-2013

hey everyone i decided that im going to make an ADC challenge. everyone can post their ideas to prove or disprove you think is personally the best attack damage carry. after a week i will choose which champion is best represented and who is the best ADC. Represent the champs you play a and try tot show how yours is the best.

I'm actualy posting this because im looking to buy an ADC myself so try to convince me fully of how your champion that you play as perfactly fits this role.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Aerogos

01-18-2013

Carry Sona. 8/1/8 at the 10 minute mark. Just roll your face on the keyboard. GG.

Lakot

01-18-2013

AD Sona. Dmg boost with Q Plus instant attack on 2 champs. heal for sustainability, movement increase. DidI forget her ult? Get a manamune and tiamat, enjoy.

A Pillòw

01-18-2013

A poll would have made this easier.... just add every champ to it and save the messages some abuse.

Nacoran

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pillw View Post
A poll would have made this easier.... just add every champ to it and save the messages some abuse.
u c i need feed back because im looking for a champ

workthecorners

01-18-2013

Safe pick- caitlyn
Late game- Vayne
lane phase dominance- MF or Draven

there is no single best pick
it depends on what your team needs

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

You need to challenge yourself to learn how to spell. I believe Ryze has a dictionary if you need it.

General P0tt3d

01-18-2013

There is no such thing as a "best" ADC

Riot purposely balances all champions to make sure they have certain capabilities that are better or worse per situation

IE.. Kog Maw.. Pathetic early game,needs tons of farm.. Strongest late game/when fed

Vayne, Super squishy..Scales well late game, hyper carry

Ezreal, Weaker than most ADCs, Has more mobility, has better poke skills and a good farming ulti.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Riot tries to make sure champions are balanced. Thus, there really is no "best ADC. Your argument is invalid.

ReasonablyInsec

01-18-2013

There is only one ADC and that is Draaaaaaaaaven

Bleed for last hitting
85% more dmg w/ aa's
Speed and attack boost
Slow, knock back, great minion clearer
Perfect ult for close trades
Best personality

Draaaaaaaaaven.