How can i get tristana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zherator

01-23-2013

i have already liked the lol page in facebook but i dont have her :S
someone can help me?

LAS Dangler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

i think the facebook thing is just for the riot girl skin, and it was a veerrryyyy long time ago.

Skye Mirror

01-23-2013

^It's for the champion AND the skin.

The system that they have in place to redeem the skin is very buggy, AFAIK. I think there's a thread on here somewhere that gives exact instructions about how to get it, but I don't know where it is.

Delete Teemo

01-23-2013

they discontinued the free skin and trist giveaway a month or two ago. Sorry.

The free Unchained Alistar champ and skin is still free by liking their Youtube channel

Mighty Nooblord

01-24-2013

It isn't working anymore.

Cheshire Lunacy

01-24-2013

there is still away to get tristiana skin but unfortionatly for some reason or a nother when ever someone links to the way to get it the forums blocks it. so the only way this can ever be fixed is to have someone from riot get a hold of the forum/web administrator to fix what evr is making the links break and the page that you log in to your facebook to add lol as an app and like them

so untill then the riot girl tristiana skin will be mia for a while despite what ways we try to obtain it

this is what happens when a company is f2p they end up understaffed and underfunded despite the amount of funds to come in funds must be alocated to areas of most importance

and since a skin doesnt give you any benifit in gam4e aside from moral the fix agenda for such a problem has it on low priority

per5haps if riot added a monthly sub option with greater content abilities to make it worth wile maybe a monthly amount of rp and ip added plus early use of new champ skins this would allow further resourcing

sorry bit of a speel

Delingar

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
they discontinued the free skin and trist giveaway a month or two ago. Sorry.
WRONG. My friend just did it like a week ago.

To OP: this issue of the free Tristana link being buggy has been covered multiple times in this (New Player) forum. What you are supposed to do is follow the instructions at www.leagueoflegends.com/facebook. If the request doesn't go thru, or bugs out, or it doesn't acknowledge that you've LIKED LoL on facebook, you take a screenshot of the error and submit it along with a ticket to support.

To send a ticket to support, click SUPPORT in the upper right corner of this screen. At the top of that page will be a tab marked "Submit a request." Complete the request and attach your screenshot. The Tristana girl champion and the Riot girl skin will be added to your skin several days later.

Casual Kelly

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delingar View Post
WRONG. My friend just did it like a week ago.

To OP: this issue of the free Tristana link being buggy has been covered multiple times in this (New Player) forum. What you are supposed to do is follow the instructions at www.leagueoflegends.com/facebook. If the request doesn't go thru, or bugs out, or it doesn't acknowledge that you've LIKED LoL on facebook, you take a screenshot of the error and submit it along with a ticket to support.

To send a ticket to support, click SUPPORT in the upper right corner of this screen. At the top of that page will be a tab marked "Submit a request." Complete the request and attach your screenshot. The Tristana girl champion and the Riot girl skin will be added to your skin several days later.

Was having the same problems for a very long time. This worked. Needed to refresh the page once I logged in a few times though

xRemnant

02-28-2013

Necro revival by CasualAnthony.

You can get her, it does work. I wrote instructions how at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3066825

Pinkheart

03-10-2013

I just got her, it was really buggy and I don't even know how Delingar got to that page, but thanks a